Chapter 07 || Two Inches

"wake up sleepy head."

"m'up..." Jiah groans, tugging on the hood of her jacket, bringing it down to cover her face as she curls into a ball on the couch, sighing softly at how peaceful it felt until now.

"Yeah sure, where did you put your son?" Yoongi asks, tossing around the cushions as he most probably searches for the TV remote, then clicks his tongue shoving the girl away and smiles at the little black remote control.

"Yah!" She glares at the elder, earning a look from him as she gathers herself and sits properly, leaving enough space for Yoongi to sit.

"Where's Jihun?" He asks again.

"Sleeping," She answers this once, "He's cried all night for god knows what reason and I'm so close to passing out right now."

Yoongi laughs at her misery without brooding much over the issue and keeps himself occupied, switching through channels until he finds the news ones. Jiah hisses at the choice, shaking her head at how terrible life can be at times with Min Yoongi to possibly have him looking for news channels.

"What?" The elder male cocks an eyebrow, not yet sparing her a glance.

"What ?" She shrugs and that is enough for Yoongi to roll his eyes and mind his own business, not to mention at eight in the morning in somebody else's place.

"The Park group is set to conquer-"

"Drop in temperature by 3.6°-"

"You really are having some weird problem, aren't you oppa?" The girl finally asks, her eyes squinting at the man sprawled on the couch in front of her, dressed in his lazy sunday joggers and a loose black hoodie. His features display a questionnaire when he turns to look at her, and Jiah shakes her head, explaining further, "I mean, you're just switching channels... News ones on top of that! That is not what Min Yoongi does!"

"And what does Min Yoongi do according to your study?" His voice is coated with boredom as it stays monotonous and slow in pace, almost like an audio version of a turtle moving back to the sea from the cost.

"Well, he roasts me."

"You want me to roast you now?"

"Obviously not, roast yourself." She huffs, "Y'know what? Just continue going through those weird channels."

"The stock markets have been-"

"Korean actor, Kim Taehyung is set to-"

"Recent crimes activities are-"

"What?" Jiah frowns, her attention snaps to the television and then to Yoongi, "Put that back!"

"What? Do you have some weird problem too?"

"Oppa!" She shrieks, "Change the channel! They said Kim Taehyung!"

"Stop shouting first." He hisses poking his ear and looks back at the screen, "Why do you care if it's Kim Taehyung or anyone."

"I don't care, but I wanna see." Yoongi stares at her for a moment before nodding at the words and changes the channel, gathering all of his attention and focusing it on the lady reciting the news.

"We're proud to say there are people like Kim Taehyung who invest themselves for the cultural growth of the country and even is one of the youngest contributors to Korea's economy with his recent global hits. After Park Jimin, the CEO of Park Holdings Inc., and a few partners, Kim Taehyung has been the next youngest billionaires in Korea. Completing his shoots for the upcoming movie, the actor is ready to fly back to Korea next week. Fans are excited to welcome and-"