A ticket to hell.

Veronica.

The sound of the door closing shut finally made me tear my gaze away from him, the male figure sitting in front of me slowly sat up loosening his maroon tie as he stalked toward me with lazy steps. His intense gaze had already got me feeling the wetness pooling my bottom--David's entire night of hard work didn't make me feel this much wet the way feeling this male's eyes on me did.

"The professor was saying, you've misbehaved with him for giving you detention due to the continuous distractions you were creating in the class." He spoke, low and husky. He took another few steps decreasing the distance between us.

My mind went into a frenzy, I didn't know what to focus on--The erotically pleasing man in front of me or his words which were turning me on each second.

I bit my bottom lip and fisted the side of my denim shorts, his presence was making me feel nervous. It was mere surprising that I was actually getting intimidated by someones whereas my whole life I had never even once felt that sorta way.

"I-I..."My throat felt dry and words died inside it, I could do nothing but stare at the approaching predator looking at me as if he has gotten favourite prey.

He closed to distance between us, taking the cue to slip his hand around my waist and pull me closer. I could feel his warm breath as well as his rhythmic heartbeats which were a hundred per cent slower than mines, "How should I punish you?" He grabbed my face softly and whispered the words against my lips.

"I don't know.." I exhaled.

"Like this?" He took my bottom lip between his teeth, biting it lightly before he released it.

"Or like this?" He squeezed my ass earning a breathy moan from me.

My legs felt weak and my knees were ready to give up, the only thing keeping me from meeting the ground were his hands wrapped around my frame. He had already made me lose my control, hell I had lost it the moment I saw him sitting on the chair in this black shirt and maroon tie.

He abruptly picked me up and pressed my body against the wooden door. The surface felt unexpectedly cool against my warm skin, I gasped in surprise because of his unanticipated movement.

"Or should I fuck you, right now on this office desk until you fall unconscious with this pretty little body of yours covered in my marks?" This time, his voice wasn't a whisper. It was an awakened growl--A growl of a deranged animal after getting freed from the cage.

My breathing hitched, the thought of him doing it was undeniably pleasing.

"Answer me, sweetheart. Tell me what you want." He unhurriedly inhaled my scent, his nose trailed from my neck to the skin on my shoulder. The hair on my skin stood out due to his slow sensual movement.

He began to kiss the skin below my ear moving downward, my hold on him tightened and I gripped his hair unable to keep myself steady with the overwhelming need.

"You--I want you." I breathed out, I could feel his smirk against my skin at this.

"Why didn't it sound genuine? Try again, Veronica." He gently ground his hardness into me, his eyes fixed on mine.

My head was thrown backwards for two reasons, one because of the way my name sounded coming from him and two, because of the feel of his erection. I was ready to crumble in his arms.