Meeting the Devil.

Veronica

"Could you please stop being mad at me over nothing?" Daisy groaned as she approached me.

"I'm mad over nothing? Are fucking serious ?" I scoffed, crossing my arms and giving her a half-glare.

"Well...it wasn't my fault," she hesitated, trying to justify her actions, "I didn't exactly conduct a dick-size check on David, so how could I have known he was that small?"

"Just because you believed the campus gossip and pestered me relentlessly, I decided to give him a shot. But instead of the legendary 'steel rod' everyone talks about, I found a less impressive situation— A little thin banana that ruined my entire night."

"Come on, Veronica. It isn't my fault that he has a small dick— It's not like I'm responsible for his anatomy," she chuckled, taking a seat next to me.

"You shouldn't have pressured me into sleeping with him," I retorted.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry. I thought he could help you get your mind off things for a bit. He does have a reputation, you know, for being good at sex."

"Rumors--all are freaking rumors. The only thing sizable about his body was his head and yes....without any brain."

"That's pretty disappointing, you know." Daisy sighed.

"What?"

"I kind of thought of banging him based on review but unfortunately, David isn't that much of a good treat I should be looking forward to."

"Daisy...you.." My face began reddening with anger.

"Okay okay, my bad. I was just joking, Veronica," she laughed, raising her hands in surrender.

Exasperated, I dropped my book and started walking toward the class. Daisy followed close behind, on my tail, before sitting right beside me.

God! She definitely doesn't have the intention to let me be alone, even for a second!

I opened my book, hoping to distract myself from these needless thoughts, but my attempts were futile. Sexual frustration was a unique torture in itself – perhaps the worst.

Despite my efforts over the past month, I couldn't find any semblance of calm. Ever since that night at the club, one person dominated my thoughts – the incredibly attractive man whose name I didn't even know. Damn it! I knew nothing about him except for the feel of his tongue on my clit and the intoxicating, delicious, and exciting scent of his cologne that still lingered in my mind.

We hadn't even gone all the way; yes, we didn't fuck. It was just a hookup and his remarkably skilled tongue that'd explored me deep down there. Oh God! Recalling the encounter alone sent shivers down my spine.

"You're still thinking about that guy, aren't you?" Daisy's voice snapped me out of my sinful thoughts.

"No, I'm not."

"It's written all over your face. You're lying."

"Okay, fine! Yes, I am," I rolled my eyes at her.

"Good, at least you're admitting it once. Progress," she said with a teasing pinch to my arm.

"Ouch! You're so annoying." I groaned out.