Prologue

Today was Tanni's special day. It's her birthday! The first thing Tanni did in the morning was, taking her phone and thanking her wattpad followers for their amazing birthday wishes.

She loves her followers and her online Army friends. Her best friend Hridia wished her at very midnight. She was supposed to show up at her house for her birthday. But she didn't come. Tanni waited all day. But she didn't come.

Tanni was very sad. Because her family members also weren't the best. That night Tanni went to her room and started reading ffs.

She looked out of the window. She saw a shooting star. She'd never seen one before. She wished if she could live that life. That Y/N life. But that's basically impossible.

She shut her phone and went to sleep.

At midnight

...?? : Wake up, dear... Wake up, DUMB DUMB!

Tanni slowly opened her eyes listening to someone's voice.

Tanni : Aaah-

But the person shut her mouth with their hand.

...?? : Do you wanna wake everyone up?!

She slowly removed her hand from Tanni's mouth

Tanni : S-Somi?! Oh my God! Somi! I love you so much! I'm your huge fan! I even did the Dumb Dumb challenge on YouTube shorts. Did you see it-

Somi : I'm not Somi, you dumb dumb! I'm your hairy dogfather. *smile*

Tanni : What-

Somi : I mean, fairy godmother! I'm here to grant your wish.

Tanni : I'm dreaming, right?

Somi : Nope, this is 100% reality. You made a wish on the shooting star. And now I'm here to grant your wish. Your wish of living in the fanfiction world.

Tanni : Are you for real?!

Somi : Yup. I'll take you to the fanfiction world. But there you'll have to complete a story with each member of your favourite group.

Tanni : But what happens after that?

Somi : You come back to the real world.

Tanni : But I don't want to come back to the real world.

Somi : If you can complete every story there and get a good ending, a fanfiction will come true. *smirk*

Tanni gasped in excitement.

Tanni : Fairy godmother! Please take me there!

Somi : Have patience, my dumb child. That's what I'm here for. But before lemme tell you something. The quest won't be easy. There will be many challenges. Cause the author doesn't want to let the main leads get together that easily or they won't get views.

Authors : Hey!!!

Tanni : But fairy godmother, what if I need help there?

Somi : Well, for that you have wattpad on your phone. Open wattpad. There are some new ffs in your library. I've added them to help you in need. And if you ever need me, just do the Dumb Dumb dance.

 And if you ever need me, just do the Dumb Dumb dance

Tanni : Ooohhh! So cool! So what do I do now?

Somi : Just go to sleep, dumb dumb! The next morning when you wake up, you'll see the magic.

Saying this, she disappeared. Tanni felt sleepy and she fell asleep.

_______________________________________

A/N : I'm trying something no one has probably ever tried before. So lemme just tell you, this is gonna be like a compilation of many oneshots.

But they all form a whole storyline together. So your job is to recommend oneshot ideas. And please remember, they shouldn't be normal oneshots like you see everywhere else.

This is Tanni's ff. So everything has to be unique. So bring ideas that match my type.

For example : When (your bias) is captivated by gundas and you dance an item song to save him.