bonus i.

BONUS CHAPTERCHAPTER 1 UNLOCKED!!

BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 1 UNLOCKED!!

#i — trusting runs deeper than words.

TODAY WAS LIKE NO OTHER.

Ironically, of course, alike to the other days, Aeri and Jisung shared a morning visit to a local coffee shop, opened up the doors to their school bright and early, and taught their classes.

Aeri — who had now been addressed as Mrs.Park instead of Ms.Han— taught some vocal lessons, private guitar sessions and helped to teach a beginners song writing class.

Her day was as normal as the last, however, her stomach fluttered too frequently for her taste. The brunette woman cooed at the days of her youth, where even just the slightest touch or smile from Jisung could make her insides do somersaults. Yet, this whole week, her nerves were seen in a much more stressful light.

She had always seen butterflies in her stomach to be useless.

Perhaps in the beginning, all she thought about was the butterflies. She felt their wings tickle her stomach, and immediately a knowing, teenage smile would appear on her face. But as she grew older, and learned what love she really wanted, she discovered her love.

The type of love that didn't bring her nerves and those jitters you'd get before crucial school presentations or public speaking events. It was where, Aeri felt perfectly normal.

Where she felt content, unbothered and able to breathe easily. The best kind of love brought her to an idyllic state of mind, only one her interests, friends and Jisung could help her achieve.

Which is why Aeri didn't believe that those fluttering of wings within her was something to gush at anymore. Yet, life had a weird way of doing things as these days, they've been freaking her out more than ever.

And it didn't help that Jisung began to indulge himself in his old habits of silent conversations and stares that were a second too long.

It wasn't that she was uncomfortable with her husband being quieter recently, or his eyes lingering on her, even when she catches him.

He was her husband after all.

Undeniably, it's been quite a while since her last name died, and birthed the new identity of thee Mrs. Park Aeri.

But things felt shifted.

To her, the earth began to spin backwards, the sun now rose in the west, and her lover was like that unreadable man she both adored and resented in college.