ch.34

chapter thirty-four - red lights

0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

unedited

Fever Dream were all situated in their van, heading towards the competition's filming studio for their next mission. However, it seemed like they didn't care about the following events as they were much more focused on another topic.

Donghyuck's hand shot up in the air, garnering the attention of his band. "Guys, I got it," He shouted excitedly, eyes trained to the screen of his phone in his free hand.

From shotgun, Aeri turned in her seat, groaning at their out of pocket antics. "Oh my god, just because I'm friends with Suyin doesn't mean you can just now go deep dive into her history,"

"We gotta make sure she's good news for our girl," Jaemin reminded, leaning over into Donghyuck to see what he had discovered.

"Thanks but—" Their so-called "our girl" began to apologize, but the tanned male was quick to speak again. He continued to talk about what he had found in his old photo gallery.

"Okay so we thought she liked Mark, but I think she liked Chenle," Shoving his phone in every direction, Donghyuck showed an image of Chenle and Suyin playing Beer pong together at one of their old houses.

"Yeah, remember all the times we played those games and when it came to pairs she'd ask me!" Chenle screeched, snapping his fingers in a eureka moment.

"Guys, leave her love life alone. Why don't you deep dive into Sooyun's love life? Aren't y'all friends now?" Aeri tried to avert the attention to somewhere else, but she failed miserably as the boys gave her uninterested looks.

"That's easy, Sooyun is dating some girl named Hana," Mark quipped, quickly glancing up from his own device.

"Boring! next!" Jaemin screamed, causing Donghyuck to speak again. They looked like little girls gossiping as they all tried to huddle together in a circle, however it was a pathetic attempt due to being separated by the van's seating rows.

"Okay back onto Suyin—"

"Just because she's related to Renjun and was affiliated with Haneul, doesn't mean she's bad," Aeri tried once more, but the boys always had a comeback to deflect her statements.

"But we don't know if she's good either," Jeno chimed.

The brunette tiredly looked to her side, where Jisung drove in the front seat. With her eyes she asked him to help, but he only shrugged and turned to look back onto the road.