ch.43

chapter forty-three - convincing cigarettes

0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

UNEDITED

warning: smut

📸 caught y'all in 4k
i'm obv kidding 😁
just wait til season 2

"No," Her voice was breathy, as if it took every cell in her to answer, and it did. She didn't know what to feel, or how she should react to her previous conversation, but now wasn't the time to bring it up.

And she thought that if they could keep secrets, she could too. At least for the time being.

Instinctively, Jisung's tongue ran over his bottom lip before delving back into his mouth— thinking over whether or not he should press further. But noticing how she tensed between his fingers, and strayed her eyes away from his, he knew better.

Reaching his hand up, he tried to naturally pat the crown of her head— but it had just came out a tad bit awkward. "Good." He muttered, eyes shot in any direction that wasn't her.

Similarly, their cheeks flushed up a light pink, bodies stiffening and their hearts beating in sync at a fast pace, but they weren't the ones to notice it.

The others did, and they felt like they were gonna explode.

"I feel like we're interrupting,"
"Can't they, I don't know just confess—"

"Good? Just good?" Aeri questioned, an urge hanging off her tone. She was trying to push him, see where they stood, and perhaps, she could finally get an answer.

"It's like a drama and i don't know if it's romance or horror—"
"Shut up,"

"Yes good, what did you want me to say?" His hand retracted back, and finally as his cheeks began to cool down from its warm hue, he looked at her again.

Aeri felt herself shrink.

Of course, no one read minds, and he didn't know the type of answer she specifically wanted, but something in her was perhaps too hopeful. "Nothing," She shrugged, stepping backwards— creating a distance between them.

Awkwardly, Chenle coughed.

Along with him, Mark— who was not the biggest fan of the tension, quickly stepped in between them, one arm thrown around Jisung's neck as the other was held around Aeri's.