ch.11

dejavu.

now playing | applauded cries

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status: unedited

"Hate to break this up, but you're needed on standby," Mark commented peaking his head up from his phone, from which he received the message from. "And only the band members," he added once noticing that the two older males began to move diligently alongside what they called "their assignment."

Jaehyun and Doyoung froze simultaneously before brushing themselves off, acting as nonchalant as possible. Their stiff figures momentarily faltered as Aeri patted their backs with extra force than normal.

"Okay Mary Kate and Ashley, sit down, I need to sing, and shove a fist down a throat," She chimed in an all too positive tone, passing them as she began to file out of the room, whilst fixing her in-ear.

Jaehyun watched in amusement and Doyoung shifted his shocked gaze back and forth between the others and the ajar door frame. "She's joking, right?" He mumbled, almost in fear.

Donghyuck glanced at the door and back to the two men. He sighed dramatically and shook his head, raising the hair at the back of their necks. "Sadly, no,"

"We should stop her, right?" Jaehyun inserted himself into the conversation, moving slowly to frame she left under. However as quickly as he reached it, he was pushed back just as fast.

Jeno shook his head. "Big mistake. One you don't want to make,"

"You stop her? You're next on her list," Donghyuck laughed, however his entire demeanor seemed to show that he had meant what he said.

"What's she gonna do? You're gonna have to sing in barely 5 minutes? Is she gonna wait til after—"

"Yup, exactly that,"

. . .

"You're on in a minute!" Mark shouted over the loud cheers of the fans as he frantically ran through the band, checking on each of their current states. He wouldn't let any of them get out there if even a single string of a guitar was untuned. However, the only problem he found was when he looked down at his empty hands to see only five fingers up. "Where the hell is Sung?"

"Missing as always," Aeri chimed bitterly, annoyed as she wanted a word with the man, but he hadn't showed up to side stage yet.

But, as if he's heard his presence being called, the male arrived. His deep rasp broke out amongst the loud noise around Aeri, and automatically her senses zeroed in on his voice. "I'm here,"