ch.16

chapter sixteen  - two lips & tulips

chapter sixteen - two lips & tulips.
0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

unedited

[visual representation of some of fever dream's mission video can be found at 0:36 in the video above]

"Aeri get out of hair and make up! we're gonna do take one!" Jaemin yelled into the megaphone, making the men at his sides and the crew cover their ears— hissing at the abrupt increase in volume.

The called woman bursted out from a backstage room and traveled onto the vintage Hollywood club set.

The walls gleamed with gold linings and black marbled designs. On her left she passed a circular bar where extras had sat, and actors had began to 'bartend'.

Aeri moved past the various other workers that littered the gleaming dance floor to where she headed towards a lifted stage, velvet curtains framing its sides and top.

She climbed up the dark wood platform, and allowed her eyes to finally fall upon the men of her band. They were dressed neatly in different colored and styled suits. Jaemin wore a mauve pink suit with a tight fit white shirt underneath, and copying his style Jeno wore the same type of suit, but his color was a dark navy. Chenle on the other hand wore a olive green suit with a turtle neck underneath. Following after, Aeri's eyes landed on Donghyuck and noticed that he had only worn a white blouse with a dark red vest that shaped his body into a narrow waist to accentuate his shoulder width more. Collectively, their hair was parted to the sides and gelled down. Accessory wise, their wrists were covered with a watch and their necks held an assortment of chains.

They all looked insanely attractive, especially with the bright lighting that gleamed onto them from the large diamond chandelier above.

But, once Aeri's eyes had shifted to Jisung, she felt her breath lodge itself in her throat. Suddenly all of the other guys looked dull.

He wore a similar suit to Jaemin but in black and underneath he wore a white blouse with its top buttons undone, which allowed his milky skin to peak through— almost as if teasing the woman. Differing from the other members, he had his hair a bit more loose, only running a tiny bit of gel through his hair sparsely- to create an effortless pushed back look— as the stylists had said that he would match it more than the shared style of the other band mates.

It's been a week since they've been delivered the news of their mission, and they were finally filming after a long stage of planning and listening to the constant nags by Jaemin.

It was also the day, Jisung and Aeri would reveal their relationship during the video. After announcing to the others that they were fake dating, Jaemin had immediately got an idea for the announcement, saying he'd spontaneously direct a scene without them knowing beforehand.