ch.28

dejavu.

now playing | white, bloody lies

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status: very unedited

"I have practice, and I'll let you know if anything happens. Just get some rest okay?"

Jeno had made it Jisung's home after making sure Aeri was okay to drive herself back to hers, because after all, the argument yesterday still lingered like a fresh cut. And salt was bound to be rubbed in soon.

The raven haired boy marched into the front corridor of the Park's home and followed his usual route to the basement. He entered the dark colored living room that lacked any special decorations that made the house a real personalized home, and began to make his way to the downward staircase.

But before he had completely passed the living room coffee table, an unfamiliar ringtone was set off. Immediately Jeno stopped in his tracks, whipping his head around to find the source of the noise. And after a few moments of blindly searching, his eyes landed on the vibrating  device that laid atop the table.

He felt dumb, having looked everywhere, in every corner for the device to just see it right there in front of him.

Sighing, he grabbed the phone and squinted at the semi-cracked screen. 'Minji' was read across the front of the device, and the red button had looked so tempting to block it, however the Lee knew better than to do so. He hurriedly pocketed it and rushed down the basement stairs to the lower level of the home.

Jumping off the last step, he was greeted with four faces instead of the usual five. Chenle, Hyuck, Jaemin and Mark casually sat around and atop the couch, their instruments to the side.

"Wheres Jisung?" Jeno questioned, hoping to return his phone to him, whilst also planning to interrogate the man.

The others shrugged, they didn't know of his exact whereabouts, but it was his own house after all. "Said he got a call from Minji and had to answer it," Jaemin answered, glancing over the cushions of his seat.

Jeno nodded in appreciation, about to turn on his heels to leave in search of the younger, but a voice had called out to him, far too quick for his escape.

"Wait Jeno, I want to talk to you," Hyuck jumped from the couch, and jogged over to the taller.

"Yeah?" They were huddled to the side, voices hushed— as if speaking of something secretive. Which to Donghyuck's knowledge, it was.