ch.27

chapter twenty-seven  - good riddance

chapter twenty-seven - good riddance.
0:35 ━❍──────── -3:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

"You guys did great! And you got top three!" Mark, who stood on the left side of the door, cheered patting each of their backs as Fever Dream re-entered their dressing room. On the opposite side, Sooyun happily high fived them, highly praising them as well.

"You guys were amazing! And not to mention that kiss, who knew Aeri was such a sly—" Immediately, Aeri clasped her palm against her lips, muffling the rest of her sentence before she could blurt anything else more embarrassing.

"Sooyun, you're—" Not even a second had passed before the brunette retracted her hand, pulling it to her chest with a mortified expression. "Did you just lick me?" She exclaimed surprised, though the other's expression only turned smug.

"Yes, and I'd do it again," Flirtatiously, the blonde woman purred, biting in her direction. She then clenched her eyes shut and puckered her lips, moving forward towards her best friend, but instead of meeting Aeri's cheek, they met her palm.

"Didn't you say you had a date with your girlfriend today?" Sooyun's eyelids fluttered open, her curious orbs meeting the girl's deadpanned expression.

Instantly, the blonde shot back and rubbed her neck sheepishly. "Right, you just saved me from an argument," She laughed before turning towards the boys. Briefly, she waved. "I'll see y'all later. Just repay me with a meal next time,"

"Okay, go run off to your date now," Aeri spun her on her heels towards the door and shooed her forward.

"Alright, i'm going, mom," Sooyun shrugged off her hands and opened the wooden frame, accidentally coming face to face with Renjun.

Just by seeing him, and previously hearing about what he had done to them and her best friend recently, the woman barked in his face before promptly leaving.

The sight of the Huang's surprised expression was hilarious, causing the entire band to stifle their laughter. Even Jeno had to turn away to hide his smile.

Aeri shook her head, giggling quietly to herself before quickly faltering her bright expression. Glancing up to her boyfriend, her smile fell to a frown and her nose crinkled in disgust. "What?"

"Aeri—" The two toned hair male reached for her wrist, about to untangle her crossed arms, but Jisung was quick to step in between them.

"Don't touch her. Hell, don't even talk to her, or us," He hissed, placing a firm grip on the older's shoulder— ensuring that he was a safe distance away from Aeri. But Jisung's arm quickly fell as Renjun hit it swiftly knocking it off him.