'very pretty' - Jerry Baynard

you and Anne are sisters and you were both adopted by the Cuthbert family, they were expecting 2 brothers but instead got you and Anne. Luckily they decided to keep you both.
»Y/h/c- your hair colour
» Jerry Baynard x Female reader

ꕤꕤꕤ

"Y/n, Anne come down for breakfast" Marilla yelled. Me and Anne walked down the stairs, I wore a light brown dress with a white ribbon around my waist as Anne wore a dark brown dress with a white cotton apron that was neatly wrapped around her waist into a large bow.

We sat down and began munching on our toast and egg when Marilla Spoke up again "oh and I forgot to mention we will be having are new farm boy arrive this evening" "WHAT?!" Anne cried "I said I could do it Marilla we don't need a farm boy to do it!" "I've made up my mind and you have school anyways, that's too many jobs for one small girl" Marilla said. "I think I should head to school early this morning, you coming y/n?" Anne muttered angrily. "Mhm, yes let me grab my lunch and books" you grabbed your belongings and headed out the door yelling a "bye!" as Anne slammed the door.

We walked through the cold, windy forest when Anne started going on and on about this new farm boy. If I'm being completely honest it doesn't sound to bad to be, more free time. When we made it to the school house we placed our milk in the stream and hanged our belongings up in the mud room. Diana, Ruby and Josie came in they put away their belongings and Anne and Diana walked away to talk, while I talked with Josie and Ruby.

"You'll never believe this but Marilla has hired a farm boy" Josie and Ruby look at me with shock and then it turned into a smile "Is he cute?" Ruby exclaimed "I don't know, I haven't met him yet, I most likely will after school though" I smiled and Josie and Ruby started squealing "I hope he's cute that way you could get a boyfriend" Josie said "I'll let you know tomorrow okay?" I smiled "alright fine" Ruby and Josie said at the same time. We all giggled after.

After school I walked home with Anne and we were taking about our day. When we were home we placed our stuff down and went outside to read in the farm house, forgetting about the new farm boy.

We climbed up the ladder and sat down on a pile of hay. We started to talk and then began reading.

20 minutes later

Jerry's pov

"Hey Jerry" Mr Cuthbert said "hello sir, I've cleaned out stables, just like you asked" "perfect, thanks a lot Jerry maybe go shuffle some hay upstairs?" Mr Cuthbert said patting my shoulder "yes of course" and started climbing up the ladder. As I popped my head up through the hole I saw 2 girls reading, they must be Anne and Y/n. I climb all the way up and decide to introduce myself. I cleared my throat, both girls looked up at me. "I'm Jerry, the new farm boy" and pulled my hand out for them to shake. The y/h/c shook my hand first "y/n Shirley" she smiled and I smiled back. "How about you"I asked the red head "Anne" she said as she looked back at her book. I half smiled and asked "do you mind if I work on the hay" "not at all" y/n said. She was really nice and... pretty. Very pretty.

ꕤꕤꕤ

Hello lovelies,

Thank you for reading, sorry for slow updates and make sure to star any imagines so I know which ones to make more of <3

᯽ 640 words

sincerely, yours. <3