'promise?'- Moody Spurgeon

» Moody spurgeon x female reade

ꕤꕤꕤ

It's another beautiful white Christmas, everybody is currently watching the hockey match between the boys, I wish I knew who was winning but currently Ruby ( who was keeping track of the scores ) was too busy watching Gilbert play.

When Anne appeared, she luckily took over the score book and tried to keep up with the game although, no one knew who was on which team.

I decided I was tired of watching a bunch of idiots spinning around chasing after a brick, so I pulled out one of my books that I had brought and sat on a wooden bench. I opened my book and began to read, when I felt it being snatched out of my hands.

"Ooo what are you reading?" Moody asked "hey give it back" you said laughing a bit "sorry" he said handing it back to you "I just wanted to get your attention" "well you sure have now" you replied, shuffling over to make room for him.

He sat down next to you and said " so what's a fine lady like you doing out in the cold? Don't you want a nice man named moody to come and warm you up" he said smirking "Moody don't push it" you said smiling a little "well come on, I've liked you for ages and you won't even let me take you out on a date"

"Well i don't know, courtships just aren't really on my mind right now" you said opening your book again. "How about we go skating together, basically everyone has left, so it will just be me and you" he said smiling at you "I don't have any skates moody" you said sighing as you put your book away. "Then good thing I  thought ahead and brought my mums skates" "fine you've won me over".

He smiled and ran over to his bag to grab the skates. He come back happily as you finished taking off your boots, by some miracle, Moody's mums skates fit perfectly. He grabbed your hands, helping you up and lead you too the ice rink.

You held on to his hand tightly as you began to walk on the ice "Moody I'm scared, what if I fall" you said "Don't worry y/n, I got you" he replied "promise?" "Promise". By now both of you were on the ice, you both slowly started to skate your way around. "You know this isn't too bad" you said once you stopped stumbling about "I knew you would be a natural" "oh shush" you said shoving him lightly.

ꕤꕤꕤ

"You know it was lovely hanging out with you Moody" you said as you put your boots back on "it was nice hanging out with you too" he said standing up. Once he finished packing his stuff away he helped you up and you both began walking home together.

"Shall I walk you home?" Moody asked "I don't see why not" he smiled and held your hand as you both began walking in your house direction, lucky it wasn't too far away so you were there in no time.

"Thank you for today" you said kissing his cold cheek "I'll think about going on a proper date with you" "really?" He looked up at you and smiled "well that's great, I'll see you tomorrow y/n" he kissed your cheek and gave a short wave, before walking of with a large smile.

ꕤꕤꕤ

hi lovelies!

Thank you guys for reading ♥

᯽ Word count: 59𝟸

Also thank you for the idea: yourmomismyfavourite

sincerely, yours. <3