'i'll miss you' - Diana Barry

»A/n: sorry I haven't been uploading
» Diana Barry x Male reader

ꕤꕤꕤ

༄ male pov

I sat there during are lecture trying to pay attention but I couldn't, all I could think about was Diana, the most prettiest girl in school. Just every detail about her made me long for her love, her touch ; anything.

"Alright class is over, remember read chapters 9-18 to go over after the break" miss Stacey said as everyone began to grab there belongings and walk to the mud room.

As I was putting on my coat Diana walked up to me "Hey (y/n) I was wondering if you would walk me home since Anne isn't in today" I smiled and said "sure, I'd love too" " great I'll meet you outside" Diana said before walking out of the wooden door.

I finished getting ready and met Diana outside of the school house. We began to walk in Silence when I spoke up "so Diana how have you been ?" "I've been well, how about you sir (y/l/n)?" She giggled before you answered "I've been well, all though I must ask, why do you want to walk with me ?" "Well I was hoping you would ask me something" she said as a small splash of pink coats her cheeks. "Oh really ?" You questioned catching on to what she's implying. "Indeed" Diana said, as you continued walking you slowly slipped your hand into hers, intertwining fingers, she of course accepted.

As you made it to the split path, you stopped which caused Diana to look up at you "what is it ?" She questioned. You just stared into her dark chocolate eyes before placing a hand on her cheek and pulling her in, kissing her passionately, filled with love and happiness.

As you pulled apart she smiled you before pulling you back in, she loved the warm feeling she felt as your lips connected. You pulled her waist in deepening the kiss, making her love it more. When your lips disconnected Diana said "I'll miss you" "don't worry darling we can
always meet up during the break" you said with a small smile "your right however I must go home now, mother will be worried" Diana said with a small smile "but before you go, will you be my girlfriend Diana?" You said with a small blush on your cheeks.

"I will" Diana said before you pulled her in for another kiss, grabbing her waist and pulling her in, you didn't want to let go. "I'll see you soon" Diana said after you released form the kiss "good bye for now Diana" you said before she hugged you and walked away.

❀ 447 words

sincerely, yours. <3