'fleur' - Anne Shirley-Cuthbert

» Anne Shirley x female reader
»f/n: fictional name》

ꕤꕤꕤ

"WAIT Y/N!" Anne screamed as you ran through the windy open fields, you stop and turn around " fine miss fleur"(flower) you said turning around to face her. Anne caught up to you and said " what does fleur even mean you call me that every day and i still don't know" Anne said slightly confused "it's means flower cause that's what you remind me off" you said with a smile "now are you ready to go to the hide out" you say stretching out your hand " of course" Anne said putting her hand in yours. You both began running into the woods until you came face to face with a wooden stair case " up there in my tree house care to join chérie" (darling) "of course princess f/n" you both enter the tree house and take a seat of the wooden floor and began writing in are story books. I love writing and in my spare time i would write in a book about my life and how i wish i could have the girl i loved love me too.After a while of writing we had to go home so me and Anne walked through the forest "wait y/n" Anne said "yeah" "can i tell you something crazy" "i don't see why not" you say slightly confused "i'm in love with you..."Anne said quietly. you turn to her with a smile on your face and kiss her softly and when you released you said "je t'aime Anne shirley" Anne smiled and said "i love you too y/n l/n".

❀272 words

sincerely, yours. <3