XII

Lisa

Flashbacks

On our way to the house when a car is coming towards us.

Everything went slow, I saw jennie's face with fear. She cover her body to me then everything became dark.

...

I open my eyes and saw the married couple beside me talking while chaeng is crying.

"J--jennie.." I said in weak tone.

"Lisa-yah!" Chaeng said that quickly wipe her tears.

"I'll call the doctor" she said.

I make myself sit up even my body hurts Jisoo help me she's not looking at me.

"W--where's jennie?" I asked but she didn't answer.

I take off what's nailed at the top of my hand and stand up.

"Lisa, you're not allowed to go outside!" Jisoo said blocking my way.

I push her gently aside and open the door and leave her.

"Where the fuck is the doctors here?" I said getting hard to breathe.

I saw chaeng talking to the doctor, I'm about to walk towards them when I heard what's chaeyoung said. That's why I hide on the corner.

"She's awake doc, how are we gonna tell that her wife didn't make it? This is also h--hard for u..s." Chaeng said and start to sobbed.

I didn't wait for the doctor's answer and find jennie in every room even I'm still wearing my hospital dress.

This is not happening, this can't be.

I bumped a nurse.

"H-hey.. you're surely a patient here. Where are you going?" She asked calmly while my hands are shaking.

"I.. I need to find my wife. Please. H--her name is Jennie K-kim. She has this cat eyed e..eyes and she looks like an a--angel when she's asleep and her height is kinda like this." I said weakly and gestured my hand for jennie's height.

"Calm down ma'am, I'm gonna help you. Come with me." She hold my hand and put her other hand to my back.

We walk at the counter where you find someone, she's holding a paper.

I saw her look at me with worried.

"I..I think you need to go to your room ma'am." She said and hold me. I pull my hand to her because I'm starting to be anxious and mad.

"No ! You told me you'll help me. Please.. I.. Just want to see her." I please her.

I heard her sigh.

She walk and I follow her dumbfounded until I saw a sign.

'morgue'

My hands start to get wet, my heart is pounding so fast.

We go inside and she lead me to a person that lying down with a white blanket that cover all of its body.

"Why we're here? My w--wife is not here." I said trembling.

She pull gently the blanket and revealing slowly a womans face down to her chest.

"I'm sorry ma'am. It's not my job to do this but I can't bare to see a person struggling finding their love one's. I'll leave now."

I look at her going out then I put my gaze on this beautiful face.

My heart start to shattered and my eyes start to blurred.

Tears down to my face, and a corpse of my jennie.

"My b--baby.." I softly caressing her face, I can't breathe.

"N..no.. this is not happening." I hug her and get her hand.

"I can't feel your warm h...hon." I sobbed.

"Wake up.. baby.. p--please."

"You can't do this to me jennie kim!"

I started to shake her body, maybe this will wake her up even her skin is not that pink like a rose and now is like a snow.

"F--fuck! Wake up! Please!"

I feel a hand behind me, I saw chu is also crying.

"You need to get back to your room lis, please." Chu said taking off my hug to jennie.

"No. We're going home, me and her were going home chu."

"Yes, jennie's going home so please."

Not any seconds my eyes went blank because of a syringe that buried to my skin.

...

Chu and chaeyoung keep messaging me about jennie's funeral but I keep ignoring them.

She's not dead, she just somewhere that I don't know where.

Days past, I received again a message that jennie's body will be buried this day.

I'm still at my bed looking at the ceiling drowning myself with tears.

I saw our picture beside our bed table.

Reason to get up and take shower and go somewhere.

...

Going down to my car, holding her favorite flowers.

Making sure no one's here

My step is getting heavier when I saw her name to a tomb.

"You really left me." I said with anger.

I put the flowers on her tomb and lay beside her.

"I wish I can hear your voice again hon. You don't know how much pain I'm having right now. I--i miss you so much jennie kim." I said starting to cry when a rain drop to my face become many.

'good thing it's raining hon, so no one knows that I'm crying.'

Going back to my home, I smell like someone's cooking.

I saw a familiar back.

I quickly put my arms around her and smell her scents.

"You came back." I said smiling.

"You came back for me."

I heard her giggle.

She point somewhere, we go to the room and I saw my pj's prepared.

.
.
.

Third Person's POV

Lisa get her comfort for imagining jennie's presence still on their house.

She's insisting that her fiancé is alive, that she's real.

Not until jisoo and chaeyoung knock on Lisa's door.

That's when lisa wake up to reality.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adiós