IV

Lisa

Driving my car going to jennie's company so we can go home together. I stop my car infront of their company then looked at my watch.

"6:57, she must be preparing going outside."

I wait and look at their entrance door. Slowly her employees are also going home.

"7:20 why took so long." I said. Tapping my steering wheel.

I look at the door then saw my girlfriend with a guy, talking and laughing. I lower my car window so that I can see the guy face clearer.

MINO?!

My anger took me quickly. I pressed the middle of my steering wheel harshly.

BEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!

Making all of the people look at my car. But looks like my girlfriend didn't notice me.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!

This time it's longer than the first one. Jennie now look at me with this mino guy. They quickly bow to each other and I saw jennie walking towards my car. My car still beeping.

"Stop that lisa, you're making a scene." She said fixing her seatbelt.

But stubborn me. I still keep pressing me.

Until she grab my hand.

"Please?" She said with a puppy eye. I look at her. She really always makes me calm. I just nod and drive.

"I suppose to surprise you, looks like I'm the one who got surprised." I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on hon. Let's talk about this at home." She said looking at the window.

"Why you're tired? A while ago you look so happy." I said glance at her.

But she didn't utter a word.

I drive fast so we go home to our penthouse.

...

"Now talk." Sitting at our sofa, while jennie is changing her clothes.

"Gonna go wash up first." She said going to the bathroom but I hold her arms so she can face me.

"No.We're.Going.To.Talk." I said with fuming eyes.

"We can't, I don't like to talk to you with this action your giving me." She then now shove her arms to my grip and enter the bathroom.

I just clenched my jaw then thrown my tie, trying to calm myself.

I wait and wait until I saw her with a bathrobe. She then start to wear her clothes.

I go to her and look at her arm, it's reddish I think I strongly tighten my grip without noticing.

I carefully touch it. But she's just looking at me.

"I-uh.. I'm sorry hon." I said to her. I saw her eyes start to watery.

"That's the first time you shout at me manoban." She said in a firm voice. Then her tears start to go down.

Did I?! Oh my god!! I'm such an idiot. I also didn't notice that my voice raise.

"I'm really sorry hon." I said and hug her. "I-its just.. I-uh.. I got jealous." I explain to her.

"You don't have to." She said, I wipe her tears away. "Mino's company is one of the big investors now in my company hon. It's just business related that we are talking a while ago." She said.