I

I'm Lalisa Manoban 24 years old. The only daughter of Marco Manoban who owns more than a hundred business in the world. My father retired three years ago making me the new CEO.

And I'm in love with Jennie Kim, I met her at the library near at the cafe that I always visit if I want some alone time.

She's really beautiful, her cat eyes, her scent, her brunette hair. I memorized all of her move, I know her favorites. Everything about her. I know very well.

I'm actually going there at the library right now.

...

"Hi hon" I look at her, she's sitting elegantly reading book. She's really a book worm.

"Oh you're here. Come sit beside me." She said.

By the way she's my girlfriend.

"What do you want for lunch?" I asked playing her right hand while the other holding her book.

"Anything, as long as you're with me." She said that make me chuckle, she's really sweet.

"I love you." I said and look at her.

"I love you too." She said and peck a kiss on my lips and show her gummy smile.

...

Done with mini date with my lovely girlfriend, I drive her first to her company before I go to mine.

"Hi chu!!" I said to the president of this company. But she didn't heard me. "Yah! Kim jisoo!" I shout at grab her earphones and shout at her ears making her super shocked.

"You fucking manoban!" She shout at me and punch my arms. Jisoo is my childhood friend and I consider her as my super duper best friend. Lucky girl.

"Don't hurt your boss!" I glared at her but she didn't really care if I'm her boss or not.

"I don't care." She said and put again her earphones. I grab again and put it on my drawer.

"Playing at working hours chu? What a role model." I teased her she put her phone at her pocket.

"I'm waiting for you bitch, you're late." She said.

"You're just early." I said and laugh at her.

"Aish! I need you to know that we have another investors coming." She explain at me.

"Why are you saying this chu? My secretary can do that." I asked her, and brows knitted. I sat at my Boss chair.

"Fine.. I came here so you can help me to propose to chaeng." She said making me shock.

"Woah! That's good! I'm happy for you bitch." I said and get up and hug tight. "How many years have you been in a relationship again?

"3 years. I know it's not that long compared to you guys but.. I'm sure that she's the one. She's really change my life, the kim jisoo you knew that hooks up everywhere? Is dead. Her eyes and heart belongs to chaeng." She said, wow she's really inlove to chaeyoung.

"Ok I'm gonna be honest here. That's really cheesy." I said and we laugh together.

"Fuck you're right." She said. "Gonna go now, let's just talk when we have time." She said and exit.

I lean my back at my chair and look at our photo beside my laptop. We're so happy. I can't wait the day I'm also putting a ring on her finger.

I pull my drawer revealing a royal blue velvet box inside a beautiful diamond ring.

...

"Good morning my gorgeous girlfriend." I said looking at her at the mirror, We start living together when it's our second year anniversary.

I'm still amazed at how beautiful she is.

"Cheesy manoban in the morning? Hhmmmm? I like it." She said and hug me. I kiss her temple but she pout.

"Why you're pouting Miss Jennie Ruby Jane Kim?" I asked her. But she keep pouting. I know what she likes of course. "Aaahhh.. okay. I know. I know." I said and kiss her lips with tenderness. I tickle her waist she's laughing but our lips still intact.

"Yah honey!" She said and run to the kitchen, I follow her and I keep catching her. When she stop infront of the refrigerator and hold her chest.

"You okay love? Hey." I said panicking. Jennie has an asthma when she's five year old but when she's getting older it's not that severe anymore. Like it's gone now.

She breath heavily and about to faint. I quickly hold her, she collapse on my arms.

"Shit. Hon! Wake up! Hon!" I shake her but she didn't respond. I carry her bride style and about to walk to the door panicking. When I heard her laugh.

I look at her laughing while looking at me.

"You should see your face hon! I got you good." She said still laughing but I slowly put her on the sofa and walk away at her stomping my feet. I slam our door room hard and go to the bathroom.

She think it's funny?! I'm about to pissed myself! Argh!

I remove my clothes and quickly open the shower to make my temper go away.

I heard the door open.

"Hon?" She said, I till standing infront of the shower not minding her.

"Hey hon.. I-I'm sorry" I turn back away at her before turning off the shower and put shampoo on my hair.

"Honey.. I said I'm sorry." She's standing near the door. But my gaze still not in her.

I heard her sigh.

A pair of arms wrap on my waist.

"You already take a bath jennie." I said still massaging my head.

"No. I won't go, you're still mad at me." She said tighten her hug.

"I'm not mad." I said in emotionless. Then I open the shower.

"You're calling my name when you're mad, you really are mad mad." She said, I heard her sobbing behind me. I turn so that I can look at her, her dress starting to get wet. I look at her guilty eyes.

"Aish. Stop crying you little kitten. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad because you choose that kind of joke." I explain to her while wiping her tears.

"It's the same thing. You're mad at me." I just hug her tight.

"Can you ask me now If I'm still mad?" I asked and nod a little while sniffing.

"You still mad at me honey?" She asked in puppy eyes.

"Not anymore. But don't you dare do that again ok? I love you." I said to her and smile. I kiss her passionately.

"My dress is now wet hon." She chuckles. Looking at herself.

"You can take it off if you want?" I tease her. She slowly taking it off and quickly kiss me hungrily.

Our kiss go deeper and deeper until we make love before we go to work.

_______________

Adiós.