XI

Lisa

1 week past.

We decided not go to work in one month, because we want to rest mentally and physically from all the shit we experience.

"Good morning honey." I said hugging her behind. We are in kitchen.

"I'm hungry. Are you done?" I asked her and she nod.

We eat her yummy breakfast she made and we bath together after that we watch movies.

We don't want to go anywhere, we're contented here in our penthouse.

"I love you hon." I said kissing her cheeks again and again. She just giggle.

Hour's past and it's bedtime.

"Wow, you're really smell good honey." I said kissing and sniffing the side of her neck.

"And also beautiful." I smile at her at the mirror. She smile at me and point at my pj's.

"Gonna go wash up. Might my fiance turn off about my smell." I said in teasing, I heard her laugh.

.
.
.

Our off is about to end. We only have two days to go back on our company to work.

I sigh. But I really don't care, I'm so happy to have her with me.

I'm looking at her. She's currently busy reading her book, when a loud knock echos.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"It's me lisa-yah.." it's chaeng.

"I don't want to be rude chaeng but we don't want to have visitors right now." I said and smile.

"You need to get out lisa-yah.. you're locking up yourself." She said that made me confused.

"What are you saying chaeng?" I said holding the doorknob.

"You need to let her go lisa-yah.." She said. I heard her crying outside.

"Who? Me and jennie are happy chaeng. We're okay now." I said my grip on the doorknob tight.

"You don't even visit her at her funeral lisa-yah."

"She's dead before you go back here on your penthouse lisa. You both got into the car accident and you were the only one who survived. Face the truth lisa!" I heard chu shout and slam my door.

"What are you saying?! She's not dead! I'm with her right now!" I shout at her and find jennie at the sofa. But she's not there, I walk to the bedroom and saw her sitting at the edge of the bed.

I quickly get her hands to feel her warm against my skin.

"T-tell me she's lying." I said looking at her eyes. But she sadly smile at me and kiss my crying eyes.

"You need to let me go hon.." I heard her soothing voice makes me back to reality.

"I-It's time." She said.

"I-I can't.. I don't want to loose you. I C-CAN'T DO IT."

"Yes you can. I told you I will never leave your side. I'll forever in your heart." She rub my chest.

"You told m-me you'll never leave me." I said to her.

"Yes. I will always watch you from a far. That's all I can do hon." She smile at me and I nod.

"I-I will miss your gummy smile, your hugs and kisses. Who will cook for me?" I asked her in puppy eyes.

"I have this book in my closet that I wrote your favorite food. Try to cook that okay? Don't burn our house down." She said and giggled.

"I l-love you so much." I said and hug her. It feels so real.

"I love you too much" She said.

"Thank you for letting me love you." I said and kiss her lips one last time.

Seconds I felt nothing but air...

I open my eyes and see no one.

She's gone..

She left me for real..

I heard my door.

I gently open it and revealing a worried couple.

"Lisa." Chaeng hug me tight and cry.

"She's gone chaeng.. she left me." I said to her.

"No. She's always here lisa-yah.. she's always with us. I know."

"I-Im going to cook for dinner lisa. You lost weight. I don't even recognize you. And your house is so messy. We need to clean it." Chu said and I nod at her and hug her.

"Thank you chu. Thank you for not giving up on me." I said to her. I heard her cry.

"We're always be here for you okay.." She said.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adiós