II

"Limario! This time you're fucking real late bitch." Jisoo said open my office door loudly. "I've been waiting for you in awhile now." She said looking at her watch like wants explanation.

This time I put my earphones to my ears not wanting to listen to her. She hardly grab to me and I saw her wide eyes open.

"Now I know why you're late." She said tease me and lift and down her eyebrows.

"Huh?" I asked. She then hand me a mirror and point my neck. Shit, I close my eyes for being not noticing that jennie put a lot of hickey on my neck.

"Looking at it? It must be a wild sex." She said and I thow some paper at her. "Your reason is acceptable. But bitch I decided that I'm gonna propose to chaeyoung this saturday at our special place." She explain and I start to put concealer on my neck. I think this will last maybe days? Idk.

"Where is that special place?" I asked her. She smirked at me.

"In our bed." I got surprised of what she said.

"You fucking disgusting chu." I laugh at her.

"Seriously, it's where we hold our first date."

"Wait? Cruise Ship?!" I said and she just nod. "Wow. Okay I'm in charge with that." I get my phone and text someone.

"Really?! Who did you text message?" She said excitedly.

"I told my butler to buy me a cruise ship." I said. I saw her gasped.

"You fucking rich brat! You don't have to do that. Jennie will kill me!" She panicked. "That's not what I meant limario. I just want to be special and wonderful." Our gaze turn to my phone cuz it's start to ring.

"Shit! It's jennie!" I shout at jisoo and join her beinh panicked.

"Answer it!" She said.

"No! You answer it!" I said, I answer the call before I give it to her.

"Fuck!" She whisper yell. She slowly put it on her ear. I heard jennie shouting but I don't understand her. Chu quickly move away the to her ear and glared at me.

"H-hi jenduek." She said calm tone. "Yeah, yeah." She said I poke her shoulder but she shrugged it off.

My fear start to eat me when I saw her slowly giving the phone to me. I grab it while my hand is shaking.

"H-hello hon?" I said and gulp. Jisoo just looking at me also scared.

[YOUR BUTLER CALLED ME LALISA, HE TOLD ME THAT YOU BOUGHT A CRUISE SHIP?!] She asked, shit she's mad. Imma scold my butler later. I sigh before I answer her.

"Y-yes love. B-but I change my m-mind hehe." I said. I can imagine her mad face right now. It give me shiver on my spine. Grr.

[DON'T BUY SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T NEED MANOBAN. I'M WARNING YOU. I TOLD YOU TO THINK FIRST BEFORE BUYING SOME STUFF RIGHT?] She scold me. Aish. I love this girl.

"Yes ma'am, I-I will tell my butler to cancel that. I love youuuu." I said not wanting to be scold by her.

[I love you too, see you at home.] She said and hung up. This months I can't fetch jennie at her own company because we both really busy, and we understand our hectic schedule. And I love her being an understanding girlfriend. I can't wait her to be my wife.

...

Going home late because of lot's of papers need to sign and to work on to.

I saw my girlfriend sleeping soundly on the sofa. I slightly put my coat and bag on the coffee table and look at her. I put some strand hair on the back of her ear, so I can see clearly her mandu cheeks.

"You're here." She said looking at me but still sleepy.

"You should sleep at bed hon. Let me carry you." I'm about to carry her when she shake her head and hug me.

"No. I wait for you so that we can eat together. I miss you hon." She said and snuggle her face at my neck. I lift her up she wraps her legs around my waist and we both go to the dining table.

Even I'm exhausted on work but seeing her is like she's my energy booster.

"I'm gonna go microwave our foods ok? That's all I'm good at." I said and she chuckle. Before I go I kiss her nose.

//

"How's work honey?" She asked while we both of us busy eating.

"Tiring but it always vanished when you hug me, or even look at me." I said to her and smile like a child.

"How about my kiss? It doesn't give you energy?" She asked and stop eating.

"That's the best part of going home honey." I said and tease her. She show me her gummy smile.

"So... What came up to your mind to buy a cruise ship." She said with a resting bitch face. Aish. Her duality.

"I-uh. It's nothing hon." I try to said convincing but I stutter that's why she lift her one eyebrow and tap the table with her fingers.

Shit. She's scary.

"I.want.the.truth.manoban." She look at me in the eyes like she already know. Fuck I'm doomed. Sorry jisoo. It's so supposed to be me and you knowing this but adding my honey is not that bad. I don't want to be dead tomorrow.

I sigh and drink water.

"It's for jisoo and chaeng hon." I said not looking at her.

"What for?"

"Uh.. jisoo.."

"Jisoo what?" She said getiing impatient.

"Uh..."

"I swear to you manoban if you don't say it now I'm gonna kill you." She said with fuming eyes. My sweat start to form on my forehead and my hands are shaking.

"She'sgoingtoproposetochaeyoung" I said quickly closing my eyes.

"What? That's too fast. Say it slowly will you?"

"Aisssh. She's.going.to.propose.to.chaeyoung." I said and she don't talk for a second and squill like a kid.

"Omg! I'm so happy! Hubby will finally get engage!!" She said. "I wonder when I will be." She blurted out making my cheeks red.

"I-uh. In the right time I guess?" I said. But she just nod and smile at me.

_________________

Adiós