VII

Lisa

"What is wrong with you lisa?!" She shout at me. We're here now at our house.

"Why did you do that?!"

"So you're minding him and not me huh?!" I shout back. I'm getting a tequila and pour it into the glass.

"What the?! I'm not even saying anyone?! It's about you we we're talking here lalisa." She said in mad tone.

Yeah. This is our routine now. Like a cat and dog that always fight.

"Whatever." I said and drink the tequila.

"Yeah. Drink again, that's where you're good at. Instead we talk about our problems you always use that shit to resolve it. Like it's really helping. But it's not." She said about to snatch the tequila. But I quickly dodge it. "Give it to me!" She said in desperate.

"No. Go to sleep." I said and drink another but away from her. I go to the living room and drink my new bff.

"I can't stop you?" Jennie said looking at me. But I don't listen to her and drink again. "Fine. Don't sleep with me tonight. I don't want a person who smell like tequila beside me." She said and turn around.

"Fine to me." I said and chuckle.

You must be wondering why I act like this.

I just saw mino giving a bouquet to jennie on the front of her company. My anger then awake on my body and I quickly snatch the flowers and throw it. Then I punch mino on the face and pull jennie going to my car.

She keeps scolding me, but she didn't even ask me if I'm okay.

She already agreed that she's going to turn down her partnership on mino's company until she find another big investors. I told her I'm going to invest to her company but she's stubborn, she told me that I already do a lot of help on their company that's why she refuse.

She keeps telling me that mino and her are friends. Nothing more. But I don't believe it. That mino? I will never trust him.

...

"Next time you drink make sure to clean up your mess. You don't have a maid to clean for you." Jennie said to me while blow drying her hair.

For chris sake it's early in the morning.

"yeah.. yeah.." I said lazily choosing my clothes.

"I already prepared your clothes it's hanging on your left side." She said.

I look at it and grab. We're still not okay but she still not forget to take care of me.

"Thank you hon." I said and kiss her head. She just nod.

I wear my clothes and proceed to my table to get what I need.

"I'm done. Gonna go." She said putting her last earing.

"I'm gonna drive you there." I said and take her bag. She didn't refuse that makes me happy.

Hour's past..

"Bye hon." She said and unbuckle her seatbelt. But before she got out I pull her arms and kiss her lips lovingly.

"I love you." I said and look at her eyes.

"I love you more." She said and smile a little. "You need to let me go hon."

'what?! I will never gonna let you go!"

"I'm gonna be late." She said looking at my hand, holding her arms.

"Oh yeah. Sure. Take care." I said and smile at her. 'dumb lisa'

Then I saw her walking to the entrance, and everyone bow at her. She's really a goddess.

.
.
.

"How are you two?" Jisoo asked me. We decided to eat with our partners.

"Still not okay.. we act like we're okay, but we're totally not." I said to her while driving.

"Why don't you talk about it like an adult?"

"I don't know.. it's always end up in a bad way chu."

"Why don't you just kidnap mino and throw him in the bermuda triangle?" Chu said and laugh.

"That's a great a idea. But no. I'm not like that." I said and focus on the road.

"Just call me if you want that to happen." Chu said and we laugh together.

"What if jennie still love mino?"

"What the fuck chu?!" I step on the stop pedal quickly making jisoo bump her head.

"Yah!" She said holding her head. "I'm just saying you know. Remember it's her first love." She said. "Kidding! Past is past, and forget what I said. Jennie really loves you. I can see that." She said.

"Fuck you." I said and start the engine again.

Chu's words makes me paranoid.

"Seriously man. Don't be afraid that Jennie will choose that shit over you. Because we all know that she's going to choose you over and over again. Trust my words." She said.

Makes me little relief.

"I trust you chu." I said.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adiós