X

Lisa

Did you feel betrayed?

Angry?

Heartbroken?

Fucking.heartbroken

Yeah this is what I'm feeling right now.

"Give me more." I said at the counter bar.

"Comin' up ma'am" bartender said.

"Thanks." I said in dizzy, I'm gonna be honest I already drink a lot.

Just so the pain will go away..

But fuck it's still here. I-It's still here.

I want to feel numb, but my heart is not cooperating.

"What do you like sir?" The bartender asked the guy who sat beside me.

"Anything." He said.

Ooohhh. That's sound familiar.

I look slowly on the man. Then all of the alcohol go to my head and make my mind blank.

In no time I don't think anything just to erase this fucking face of him.

I quickly grab his collar and punch his face again and again. Because of the alcohol on my system he quickly dodge one of my attack and punch me on the face.

But bitch! I'm a fighter!

I kick his ball and knee his head makes him to sleep.

"Ma'am you need to leave right now." The bouncer said. I put a lot of money on the table because I broke two chairs and some glass.

I didn't know that my both knuckles were bleeding.

"Such a stupid dumbass." I said and stumble a little.

I light up a cigarette before I face my sweet girlfriend.

Last one hit and I'm done.

I stand up and slide it revealing a jennie who's holding a phone.

"Where the fuck you've been lisa?!" She said.

"Did you smoke?!" She asked me in anger.

I didn't answer her.

"I'M ASKING YOU!"

But I still did not facing her.

"YOU PROMISE ME YOU'LL NEVER SMOKE AGAIN LISA!" She shout behind, I heard her sob. I want to hug her and comfort her. But I can't. I feel like shit to what she's done to me. "And you drink again..."

"It's none of you're business." I said and going to the sofa but she aggressively hold my arms making me face her.

"What happened to you!? Why do you have wound on your lips?" She scan me, her eyes wide shock.

"Your hands! Sit down I'm going to get the kit." I shove her grip at me and I look at her with no emotion.

"You're just wasting your time." I said and grab my bag.

"Why you're acting like this lisa?! And where did you get that?! Where have you been?! Did you know how much worried I am!? Why you didn't answer me?!"

"SHUT UP!" I shout at her making her stop and scared. "Just shut up! I don't want to hear your voice!"

"Why?" She said and cry. She hug me behind, I'm getting her hand to let go, but she tighten her hug. "W-why hon?"

"Ask your mino." I said and continue to pack.

"What?"

"I saw you two kissing at the parking lot jennie. With my own two e-eyes." I said and my voice crack, lot's of tears coming down to my cheeks.