Chapter 29: You Lied

The both of the kings seemed to stare each other down for just a few moments of time, as they did not say a word to each other, though I saw that there was a big smile on the both of their faces, as it was clear that they were both enjoying this a great deal. It made it clear to me, that Callan was not lying about his father either, and about the fact that he had a big ego with him, never the less. I let out a bit of a rough sigh at the thought of that, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that the human king could actually think that he had in sort of a chance in this battle, never the less.
I rolled my eyes a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden began to start to look over to my own father, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he had a big smile on his own face as well, never the less. It made me smile a bit my self, for some odd reason or another, which kind of made me feel sick never the less, as I did my best to try to hide my smile, as soon as it was that I had got the smile such as the one that I had, as I knew that this was not some thing to be smiling about, nor was in some thing to be excited about, what so ever, never the less.
Perhaps it was just in my nature as an orc, to be a little bit excited about it, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts from out of my mind, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I should not be picking sides at all right now, as I knew that my father was a bad person, and I should for sure not be cheering for him, as I knew a lot of the nasty, and a lot of the disgusting this that he had done in his life.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I still felt like it would be better for my father to win, as I knew that no matter what, more than likely, there was going to be a winner in this battle, as I knew that it was a battle to the death never the less, and that it was highly unlikely that they were both going to kill each other, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I should not get my hopes up for that, what so ever, never the less.
I felt like I should hope that my father was the winner, and not the human king, as I knew that if my father was to lose, than I felt like none of the orcs that were here right now, were all too fond of my father, so I felt like none of them would try to revenge his death, never the less, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden realized that if my father was to kill the human king, that I was sure that there would be chaos to soon ensue after all of that, none the less.
I felt like, no matter what, I was going to have to get ready for a battle, as I was fairly certain that the human king would stand no such sort of a chance in this duel what so ever, as well, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I felt like I knew that I needed to be ready for the fact that I was going to have to pull out my axe, and that I was going to have to get ready to go in to my first battle ever.
It was going to be a chaotic battle none the less, as I breathed in to my self, as I did my best to get ready for it, all at the exact same time too. I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times, as I then got my eyes, and my focus back on to just what it was that was going on in that circle right at this very moment in time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw that the both of the kings were still just standing there, with their weapons out, as it seemed like neither one of them was going to do any thing at all.
I was a little bit confused by it, as I felt like it should not be taking this long. Perhaps it was just the fact that the both of them were sizing up their opponents before it was that they were going to start their attacks, all at the exact same time too. I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to Callan, as I was a bit lost by it still, none the less, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I then all of the sudden shook my head a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that Callan had noticed that I was looking at him from the corner of his eyes, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw him turn his head over to me, all at once, as he blinked his eyes a few times, and he then all of the sudden nodded to me, none the less, as it was clear to me that he was paying attention to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he was in fact waiting for me to go on ahead and speak to him, all at once.
I blinked my eyes right back over to him, all at the exact same time too, as I still felt like I was quite a bit lost if I was not going to lie to my self either. That was until it came back to me, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that I was even planning on saying, or rather asking him, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded right back to him, as I was glad that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I even had to say to him in the very first place any ways, never the less, as I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"How the hell is your father going to have any sort of chance in this fight? Look how small that circle is! My father is about twice the size of him!" I said to Callan, as I saw him just seem to stare at me with quite a bit of a blank look on his face, all at the exact same time too, as if he actually had not been paying any sort of attention to me, and he had not heard a single word that I had just said to him in the very first place any ways, none the less.
Or there was perhaps the fact that there was still some thing that I was missing right now, and he thought that I was kind of an idiot for still not finding out as to just what it was that it could be, which to be fair, I did in fact know that I was in fact stupid, as I felt quite a bit bad about that to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden dipped my head a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways.
What was it that I could be missing right now? It just did not seem to make all too much sense to me, as to the fact that Callan seemed to believe that his father did in fact potentially have a chance in this battle, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden got my mind, and my focus on the fact that I now all of the sudden began to start to notice that Callan was no longer looking at me what so ever any more, as it seemed like he was not going to respond to just what it was that I had even asked him a few moments ago, all at the exact same time as well.
It did in fact make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down a bit, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my focus on the fact that I knew that I was going to go on ahead and start to get upset as to the fact that he was not going to answer what it was that I had just asked him in the very first place any ways.
That was when I then all of the sudden began to start to hear some noise from the crowd, and the circle of people that were all around me right at this very moment in time too, that then all of the sudden seemed to get my attention on to that, and just what it was that had seemed to want to make so much noise from the crowd in the very first place any ways, as I then looked back towards the middle of the circle, as I now all of the sudden began to start to see quite a bit of some movement going on in the circle, right at this very moment in time too, that seemed to get my attention on to that.
It was the fact that the both of the kings now all of the sudden seemed to be moving around a lot, though they were still staring each other down, as I saw that the both of them still did in fact have big smiles on their faces, as it did not seem to change a single thing, none the less, as to the fact that none of them seemed to be off at all right now, as it still seemed like the both of them had full confidence that they were going to win this fight.
As they began to start to walk in circles around the bigger circle, I then all of the sudden saw that my father was starting to get a bit tired of having to wait and start the battle, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden heard him let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh, as he then all of the sudden began to start to run over to the human king all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, which seemed to catch the human king by surprise.
My father seemed to be going fast, or at least fast to the standard of an orc, as it seemed like he was right on the path to smash the skull of the human king as soon as he got there, all at the exact same time too. I felt a bit bad for the human king, as it seemed like he did not have much of a chance in this battle what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw my father, go right to where it was that the human king was.
Or, where it was that he had been, as I then all of the sudden saw that the human king was no longer in that spot, as it seemed like, as fast as my father had seemed to have been, the very old human king never the less, seemed to be on a next level of speed, as he seemed to dodge the attack of my father, all at the exact same time as well, with out any sort of harm, or any sort of effort what so ever, all at the exact same time as well.
Not only that, but the human king had enough time to get a quick strike off on to my fathers back shoulder, all at the exact same time too, before it was that my father seemed like he was able to get any sort of control over him self once again, none the less, as I then all of the sudden heard my father start to yell out in pain, and anger, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that the slice with the sword had hurt him quite a bit, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
It did not seem to be like too brutal of a hit, but I did in fact start to see that there was quite a bit of some dark orc blood start to come from the back side of him, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that it had a big smile on the face of the human king, all at the exact same time too, as to the hit that he had just delivered on my father none the less, as I was still quite a bit surprised by it my self if I was not going to lie.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could. But that was besides the fact that I could see that from the corner of my eyes, that Callan was staring right at me all of the sudden, as he then all of the sudden seemed to crack a bit of a smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that his father had done, which was in fact quite a bit impressive, if I was not going to lie to my self either.
I then all of the sudden turned my head over to Callan, as it did in fact seem like he was in fact cheering on his father right at this very moment in time too, even though I knew that he did not like his father one bit. I could not help but to be a little bit jealous if it, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I breathed in quite a bit soft to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden started to see Callan nod to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I was still a bit uneasy if I was not going to lie to my self either, but in the end, I did in fact nod back to him, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to calm my nerves all at once, as I knew that this was not a competition to see who had the better father what so ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then just got my mind, and my focus off of all of those thoughts right away, none the less. Once Callan knew that I was in fact paying attention him how ever, he did in fact nod back to me, and he then all of the sudden began to start to speak to me, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"Never under estimate your enemies..." He said to me, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had even said to me in the very first place any ways, never the less. It kind of was starting to seem like to me, if I was not going to lie to my self, that he did in fact view this as a bit of a completion for some odd reason or another. I tilted my head over to him, I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he was getting at right at this very moment in time too.
By the time I did in fact do as such a thing how ever, I then all of the sudden started to see that his eyes and his focus was no longer on me what so ever, all at the exact same time too. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, and I got my mind off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too, as I kind of felt like I was over thinking all of this, all at the exact same time too, which was always a bad idea, none the less.
I got my mind off of all of that, as I then all of the sudden just did as to just what it was that Callan was doing right at this very moment in time too, which was of course the fact that he was looking back in to the circle, as I did the exact same thing that he was doing right now, none the less, as I then all of the sudden began to start paying attention as to just what it was that was even going on in the circle, right at this very moment in time too, just as I had been doing before hand.
I saw that my father was not very happy what so ever, as it was clear that it also had came to quite a bit of a shock to him that he had got hit like that, even if it was not all that bad of a hit, as I wondered if the human king was simply just trying to tease him, or some thing else. I was not sure, as I knew that the both of them had very big egos, so it very well could in fact be the case, all at the exact same time as well, as I breathed in a bit heavily to my self, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, all at once.
I stared at my father, right in to his eyes, even though I knew that he did not have his eyes, nor did he have his focus and attention on me what so ever right now, as I knew that he should not any ways, as I knew that he should be paying attention to the person that had 'challenged' him to this duel, all at the exact same time too. Especially since it was a fight to the death, as it seemed like my father had not taken it all too seriously, until they had got to this point, and he had gotten his first cut, all at the exact same time too.
My father had his eyes squinted at the father of Callan, as once again, just as he had done before, as it seemed like he had not learned a thing from it, he then cracked another smirk on his face, all at the exact same time too, as he stared at the human king, with his eyes squinted at him, never the less, as it was clear that my father was trying to test the human king, right at this very moment in time as well, as I saw that he had his full focus on him right now, as I saw that he had his hands squeezing on his battle axe too.
I could tell that he was doing his best to try to control his emotions to the best of his possible ability, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to breath in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as I got my eyes, and I got my focus back on to the action that was going on in that circle, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to not think on any thing else, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I stared at the human king, and the father of Callan, as it did not seem like he could take that sick smirk from off of his face, all at once, as I then all of the sudden looked back over to my father, as I could tell that he was no where near as amused as it seemed like the human king was right at this very moment in time too. I stared at my father gor just a little bit longer, as I saw that he had quite a bit of an angry look on his face, as he held on to his tight grip that he had on the battle axe, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he just kept his eyes squinted at the human king for quite a bit more time, never the less.
I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes on the fact that now, this time, I saw movement coming from the human king, rather than it be from my father this time, as I then all of the sudden turned my head, and I then got my eyes on the fact that I could see that the king of the humans was now all of the sudden beginning to make his first move, and his first attack on to my father, all at once, none the less.
I got my mind on all of that, all at once, as I just saw him go away from where it was that I had seen him standing at, just a few meters in front of my father, all at the exact same time too, not all too much longer ago, never the less, as I just seemed to see him all of the sudden disappear in just a flash, almost as if he had the powers that might show that he could be a witch, or that he could be a wizard none the less.
It kind of scared me as to the thoughts of that, as I knew that they were all evil people, and they usually tricked people in to doing stuff, as my human father had told me, as I knew that they were the best, and that the were the masters at putting people in to traps. I thought that he had been joking, and that those things did not actually exist what so ever, but I was now all of the sudden starting to have second thoughts on all of that, all at the exact same time too.
As I seemed to look over in that direction, I then all of the sudden got my eyes on the fact that I saw that my father, from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, had all of the sudden began to start to move, all at once, none the less. I then all of the sudden got my mind on the fact as to just what it was that was even going on with him right at this very moment in time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice, and I began to start to realize as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
Whilst the human king was clearly in his late 50s if not early 60s, it was clear to me that the human king was still as fast as ever, or at least a lot faster than I had thought that he could be, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes on the fact that he was now all on top of my father, all at once, as I saw that he was swinging at my father, with his sword, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like it was going to be a devastating blow none the less.
But how ever, very much to my own surprise, as it had seemed like I had seen the human king going at top notch speeds not all too much longer before now, and before all of this, I saw that my father actually did a fairly good job of defending him self from the attack, as I saw him lift up the mid section of his battle axe, as he reached in to grab it, all at the exact same time too, as he stopped the gruesome, and what looked to be a very deadly attack from the human king, all at the exact same time as well.
It was clear that it had caught the human king by surprise, never the less, as I saw that he now all of the sudden seemed to have quite a bit of a look of some fear on his face, all at once, as it was clear that he had not expected that what so ever, as it was clear that he had not seen it coming either, as I saw that there was quite a bit of some noise of some shock from the crowd, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that the orc king was the one that had the quick reflexes this time.
I looked at Callan from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he no longer seemed to have the strange smile that he had on his face not all too much longer ago, all at the exact same time too, as I now all of the sudden saw that he had quite a bit of a scared look on his face all of the sudden, making me start to question as to just who's side it was that he was really on right at this very moment in time too, never the less.
There were a lot of different sides that you could be on right now, if I was going to be completely honest with my self. It did not seem like he was on my side how ever, and it did not seem like he was on the side that he had seemed to be planning out with my mother not all too much longer ago, never the less, how ever. I felt like it once again could just be the fact that I was an idiot, as I saw that my mother did not seem to have any sort of emotion what so ever, as she just seemed to continue to stare at the fight that was going on in front of her in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, as best as I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden turned my focus, and I turned my head on to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the middle of the circle, in the very first place any ways, as I saw that my father was seemingly holding on the sword of the human king, all at once, almost as if he was sucking the soul from the human king never the less, as I saw that the human king seemed to almost be shivering in his boots.
I tilted my head, as I was a little bit lost by just what it was that was going on at first, as it seemed to all be quite a bit strange to me, as to all that was even going on right at this very moment in time any ways. That was, until I all of the sudden then saw my father seem to smile right back at the human king, with about the exact same smile that he had just a few moments before hand, at my own father none the less.
The human king no longer seemed to have the same smile on his face that he had not all too long ago, as it was clear to me that he was no longer amused what so ever, as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, in the very first place any ways. My father seemed to move his head in towards the human king, all at once, as he then opened his mouth, none the less, as he then began to start to speak to the human king, with quit a snarl in his voice, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say in the very first place any ways.
"I think you under estimated just how fast you were in comparison to me, you little fool! Now... It's time for me to end you!" He said to the human king, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that the orc king, and my father was even getting at right at this very moment in time any ways, as it was fairly clear to me, that the human king could simply just move back, and that he could pull him self back from the orc king when ever it was that he wanted, as it seemed like my father was becoming a little bit too ballsy.
The human king did not seem to want to move how ever, as it seemed like he was stuck in place for some odd reason or another, as if it might be my father that might have the secret witch powers on him right at this very moment in time too, as I tilted my head quite a bit, as I did my best to try to stay calm, all at once, as this all seemed to be quite a bit strange to me, as it seemed a bit off to me, as to just what it was that was even going on right now, once again, never the less.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to keep my self calm, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self once again. Just as soon as it seemed like I did as such a thing how ever, that was when all of the sudden, my father seemed to push the human king quite a bit back, all at once, as I cracked quite a bit of a smile on my own face, once again, for some odd reason or another, as I saw my father do as such a thing to the human king.
The human king seemed to all of the sudden lose control over his sword, all at once, as I saw that he got thrown back wards quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I heard him hit the ground quite a bit hard, all at once, as it let out quite a loud thud that seemed to be able to be heard through out the clearing, and perhaps even several miles past all of that, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that it was a simple hit that my father had pushed him with, but it was also quite a bit of a deadly hit, none the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I lifted my head up a bit, all at once, as I tried to see what it was that had happened to the human king, once it was that it had seemed like he had seemed to hit the ground, never the less. I looked over at the human king, as I kind of thought that he might be unconscious, or that he might be dead, with how hard it had seemed like he had hit the ground in the very first place any way, never the less.
How ever, when I looked over in that direction, all at the exact same time as well, I then all of the sudden saw that the human king was moving around quite a bit, all at once, as I saw that he was trying to reach over to his sword, and he was trying to lift him self up, all at the exact same time too, as I thought that with how fast he was going, he might have a fair chance at doing as such a thing, as he really did not seem to be that out of it with the hit that he had taken from my father, none the less.
It was a bit of a surprise to me, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I just continued to stare over in that direction, all at once, all at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could. That was when I all of the sudden saw that, very much to my surprise, as I kind of wondered if things were just seeming to go a little bit extra fast, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that my father was quick to head on over to the human king.
He had his battle axe in hand, none the less, as I saw that he had the same smile held on his face, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw him go right up on to the human king, all at once, before it was that the human king even got a chance to grab a sword, and try to defend him self, as I saw him take a massive swing at the human king, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was fairly certain that with how fast it was that the human king had seemed to be going, not all too much longer before now, I felt like the human king would have been able to dodge it quite a bit easily, as, as fast as it seemed like things were going right at this very moment in time too, it seemed like the swing that my father had just go on the human king, all at the exact same time too, did in fact seem to be a fair bit slow, never the less, compared to the way that things had seemed to be going before now, and before hand, none the less.
I blinked a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I possibly could, as I then all of the sudden looked over to where it was that the human king had been at before now, and where it was that my father had even swung at in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time as well, as I had seen him swing at the human king with his massive axe that he still had in his hand, all at the exact same time too, not all too much longer ago, and longer before now, once again.
I expected to see no human on the ground, as I highly expected that the human king was up, and he was about to swing right back at my father, seeing that my father would have missed. But how ever, it was very much to my own surprise, that my father had his axe right down in to the skull of the human king, as I once again heard the shocked noise of the crowd all around me, once again, which I felt like I could not blame them for, as I felt like I was just as surprised as the rest of them, never the less.
I heard some cheering of some of the orcs, all at once, as to the fact that it was clear that my father had won, and that the human king was now all of the sudden dead, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that sort of, kind of, none the less, that the orcs had been cheering on my father, much unlike it seemed like I had been not all too much longer ago. Though, I was not going to lie to my self, I was in fact cheering on my father for a little while.
It made me sick how ever, to see the bashed in skull of the human king, as a part of me kind of felt like none of this was real what so ever, and that it could not be true that my father had actually killed the king of the humans right at the very moment in time, as I felt like my eyes were deceiving me right now, even though it was clear that the blood that was coming from the head of the human king, was clearly real blood, and that none of this was a game what so ever.
I saw the shocked look on the faces of all of the humans, all at once, as it was clear that none of them expected this to be the outcome what so ever, for some odd reason or another, as it seemed like they all felt like the human king actually stood a fair chance in the battle against my father, the orc king, never the less. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I did my best to try to get my mind, and my focus off of all of them how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden looked over to Callan, and my mother.
I saw that my mother did not seem to have any sort of emotion on her face what so ever right now, as it seemed like it was clear for her, as much as it was for me, never the less, that she knew that this was going to be the out come of this battle, all at the exact same time too. After I gave up on getting any sort of emotion, or any sort of any thing from my mother all at once, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then all of the sudden turned my head over to Callan.
It seemed like he was like the rest of the humans, as it was clear that not all too much longer ago, before now, he had thought that his father, had a fair chance at winning the battle, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that I felt like it would kind of ruin out plan, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I felt like I was glad that it had not been the case what so ever, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once, as I then just all of the sudden looked at Callan right in to his eyes.
Callan seemed to have a bit of a blank look on his own face, all at once, as it seemed like he did not seem to want to have any sort of emotion what so ever, as to just what it was that he had even seen in the very first place any ways, and the fact that it was not as if he had not just seen his own father get killed right in front of his very own eyes just a few moments before now, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me that he seemed to be feeling quite a bit empty in side of his mind, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of that, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to hear a very loud voice begin to start to speak, from not all too much further away, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden got my mind, and I got my eyes back on the circle, just as I had been doing not all too much longer before now, when the fight had still been going on, and whilst it had still been ensuing.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw that my father was laying on the body of the human king right now, for some odd reason or another, all at the exact same time too, which would normally tilt my head in confusion, but that was not the case this time, as I got my focus on the person that was even speaking right at this very moment in time as well, which was of course the old leader of my human legion that I had been in before I had gone with my mother to go to the orc kingdom, none the less.
I stared at the man, all at once, as I saw that he had a blank, and quite a bit of an empty look on his face, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear to me, just as it had been for Callan, and my mother, that he was not sure as to just how it was that he should handle as to just what it was that had just gone on right in front of his eyes not all too much longer before now, never the less, how ever.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw that he did in fact continue to start to speak to all of the people that were in the circle how ever, just as he had been doing before the short little battle had even commenced not too much longer before now either. I just seemed to stare at him how ever, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that was even going on right now any ways, none the less, as I got my mind, and my focus on the man.
"Well... As the rules go to a battle like this... It is now over, and the kingdoms shall now go back to their homes, in peace..." He said to all of us, as this did not seem to be going as planned what so ever, if I was not going to lie to my self either, as I knew that we were trying to not only take out the king of my own kingdom that I had grown up in, as it had been Callan's father none the less, but we had also been trying to take down my own father, and the king of the orc kingdom, as well.
As much as I had kind of been cheering my father on not all too much longer before now, that no longer seemed to be the case what so ever, how ever, as I now did kind of wish that the both of them were gone. If what it was that the human legion leader had said was in fact true, and the fight that Callan had said was going to happen if my own father had won, was not going to happen what so ever, than what was it that was going to happen to us then? What was going to happen to my mother?
I did my best to try to calm my self down, and try not to freak out too much, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really do right now, as I knew that I did not want to be the one that was making the decisions right now, either, as I knew that I was stupid, and I seemed to make irrational decisions quite a bit often none the less, how ever. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I just stood and I stared in the circle with quite a bit of a blank look on my face, never the less.
When was the battle, and when was the fighting going to commence? It did not seem like any thing was going to happen at all, as I saw that every one just seemed to be stuck on the out side of the circle, for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, as it almost seemed like time had all of the sudden just seemed to manage to stop none the less, as I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as possible, all at the exact same time as well.
I saw that people were in fact moving at least a little bit, meaning that the theory that I had before hand, about the fact that I had wondered if time had all of the sudden just seemed to manage to want to stop, all at the exact same time too, was clearly not the case, thankfully enough, as I breathed in a bit of a soft sigh of relief, all at the exact same time too, though I was not going to lie to my self either, I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should be relieved about, all at once, as it seemed like there was now a lot of tension up in the air, finally.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I saw that there was some movement in the direction of the circle, which at first I had thought could be the fact that some one had all of the sudden started to make the first move to get a battle started, all at the exact same time too, until I then all of the sudden began to start to realize that once again was not the case what so ever how ever, as I saw the the movement was simply just the fact that my father, the orc king, was now all of the sudden beginning to start to lift him self up from off of the ground now.
I breathed in quite a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to relax my self just a little bit, as I did my best to try to tell my self that every thing was going to be fine, all at the exact same time too, though, if I was not going to lie to my self either, I really was not all too sure if that was in fact going to be the case at all, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw that my father was looking at me right at this very moment in time as well, for some odd reason or another.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was a little bit lost by it, if I was not going to lie to my self, either, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head at him, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he might be looking at me right at this very moment in time as well, as I just seemed to stare at him for quite a bit longer, before I then all of the sudden nodded to him, to let him know that I was paying full attention to him right now, as to just what it was that he was even staring at me for in the very first place any ways.
My father did not seem to want to nod back over to my how ever, out of common courtesy, and common respect, none the less, as I now all of the sudden saw him begin to start to head over in to my direction, all at the exact same time too. I nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, all at the exact same time too, as finally, after a little bit longer, my father then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"I thought that I could trust you Zin! But no! You lied!"