Chapter 22: Always Welcome Here

I stared at my mother for just a little bit longer, as I still felt like I was not all too sure about all of this, nor was I all too sure if it was any sort of good idea at all for me to even ask any sort of questions about all of this, none the less, as I felt like I should just trust her, as I knew that she had not lied to me yet, so I felt like she was not lying about the fact that she had a friend here.
Besides, why would she take me to some sort of nasty place, only to trick me, and to kill me? It just did not make sense to me, as she had known who it was that I was, as she had known my name, all at the exact same time too. I felt like I was going to be fine, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, and I then all of the sudden shook my head, at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to get my focus off of all of those thoughts.
I just knew that I needed to get my focus on the fact that she said that she had a friend here, and that I was going to meet another orc, all at the exact same time too, as it still felt quite a bit weird to me that I was saying as such a thing, due to the fact that a few months before now, I would have thought I would have lived out my life in the human city, and that I would not see another orc, besides my self in my entire life.
It was crazy how fast things changed, as I felt like I was going crazy in fact right now, as well, if I was not going to lie to my self. I was not sure if any of this was real at all, as it kind of felt like I was stuck in some sort of weird dream, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, at even the thought of all of that, all at the exact same time as well.
I had been having some strange dreams whilst I had been at my father's house, as I was not going to lie to my self, so for all that I knew, I could be in one of those dreams right at this very moment in time, none the less, as the thought of that kind of made me shiver, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to get my focus off of all of those thoughts all at once, as I tried to think on some thing else.
It was simple, the way that I could clear my mind, and remove all of those thoughts from my head, and I knew it none the less, once again. As I knew that I just had to keep on following my mother to where it was that she was trying to take me right now, as I knew that it was the only thing that I really needed to be thinking about right now, which was of course, to make sure that I was in fact following in the foot steps of my mother right now.
As I began to realize that, I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, and I just kept on going, as I did my best to try not to think on any thing else whilst I was doing so, as I cracked a bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as I I was not going to lie to my self, whilst the city was in fact quite a bit nasty, as well as the fact that it was very disgusting, it still felt nice to me as to the fact that I finally got to see, and that I was finally in a city that was made by my own species.
I never would have ever thought that I would even got this far in my life, all at the exact same time too, if I was not going to lie to my self, as it all felt quite a bit crazy to me, all at was even going on all around me right now, if I was not going to lie to my self, and I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time too.
I kept on going with my mother, but I kept the same smile that I had on my face, before now, whilst I was doing as such a thing, as I knew that the place was the worst place that I had ever been to in my life, but that did not matter at all to me, as a part of me kind of felt like I was at home with where it was that I was at right now. I felt like I might be able to start a family, and a new life at a place like this.
Would any orc ever like me though? Knowing that I had been grown up under humans, I felt like they would not like me at all, as I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground once again, at the thought of that as well, as it kind of hurt me, all at the exact same time too, as it kind of felt like I could not win with either side. The humans would not like me, such as Addison, who had always said that she did not judge me for being an orc, as she in the end had denied me for that very reason.
Then the orcs, I was worried that they would not like me, due to the fact that they knew that I had lived the most of my life around humans, and I was not all too sure how good it was that I would fit in to their culture none the less, as I did a lot of things that the humans liked to do, and I lived the way that the humans liked to live, all at the exact same time as well, which I knew for a fact would not be normal for any orc.
I was not going to lie to my self, as I felt like I still would want to live the way that a human lived, as if orcs really liked to live in places like this, than it seemed like it was a no go for me, never the less, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to get my focus off of all of those thoughts instead, as I did my best to get my focus on some thing that was altogether completely different than all of that, which was the fact that I knew that I just had to keep on going with my mother right now.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes back on to my mother, who was not all too far ahead of me right now, as I stared at her with a bit of a blank look on my own face, as I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was even doing right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways.
She seemed to be stuck, as she stopped moving, in the middle of the streets, as I saw that she seemed to be staring at some thing with a little bit of her own blank look on her face right now, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head a little bit, as I did not have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
She seemed to be staring at some sort of ally way, as I then all of the sudden tilted my head over to her, as I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that she was doing, and just what it was that was even going on with her right at this very moment in time, as well, as I just seemed to stare at her for a little bit longer, as not all too much longer after all of that how ever, she then all of the sudden turned her head over to me, all ag the exact same time too, and she then all of the sudden nodded to me.
I still was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on with her in the very first place any ways, if I was going to be for real, and I was going to be completely honest with my self, as it all seemed to be quite a bit strange to me as to just what it was that was going on, as I knew that I was not at all used to being in a place such as this one, all at the exact same time as well, as I then let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I did my best to get my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once.
I stared at her for just a little bit longer, with the same blank look on my face that I had before now, as not all too much longer after all of that, so it seemed to be, I then all of the sudden nodded to her, to let her know that she had my full attention on her, on just what it was that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways. I could tell that it seemed to calm her down, and it seemed to relax her quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, as she did in fact, not all too much longer after that, began to start to speak to me, as I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"My friends place is just down this ally way... Just come with me..." She said to me, as I looked at her with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, for just a little bit longer, as I then all of the sudden nodded back to her, all at the exact same time too, to let her know that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that she had even said to me in the very first place any ways.
I had not nodded how ever, in the fact that I was going to follow her, as I had been told, and I thought that it was a common thing, that it was not a good idea to walk in to a dark ally way. The fact that I was walking in to a dark ally way, with an orc none the less, as it was an orc that I still did not know all too well, seemed to make it feel like it was an even worse idea.
I seemed to stare at my mother all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw her start to head down that ally way, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that she was thinking that I had nodded to her, to let her know that I was in fact going to follow her, which I still felt like it was not a good idea at all for me, all at the exact time too.
I let out quite a bit of a rough, and quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then began to look around, to make sure that no one had seemed to notice me do as such a thing, which clearly did not seem to be the case at all for me, all at the exact same time as well, as I saw that no one was out on the streets any more, as it was in fact quite a bit dark right now, as I knew for a fact, as I knew that I was the same way my self, all at the exact same time too, that orcs did not like to be out when it was dark.
It was hard to see, as it was as simple as that, all at the exact same time too, which scared me even more, was the fact that I was about to go in to a dark ally way, in the middle of the night, to maybe be killed, and to have my body never be found, and even if it was, no one would think twice about it, all at the exact same time too, due to the fact that I felt like orcs did not care all too much when it came to stuff like that for one thing, but also the fact that they would not know who I even was.
Now it was in fact really starting to freak me out even more than before, that my mother, even if she was my mother, she had never been with me during my life, might actually have taken me to the most nasty place possible, only to kill me in some dark ally way in the middle of the night. She had told me that I was the son of the king after all, and she had told me just how much it was that she had hated the king, all at the exact same time too.
None the less, I still did feel like I really was over reacting, and I was over thinking all of this, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, and I then got my eyes, and I got my focus on the fact that I then all of the sudden saw that my mother had poked her head out of the ally way, as she had a little bit of a confused look on her face, all at the exact same time too.
Weirdly enough, seeing her have that kind of look on her face, it seemed to relax me a little bit, and it seemed to calm me down, all at the exact same time too, as to the fact that I knew that I was going to be fine, as this was not some sort of trap that she had set me up in, as she was being for real with what it was that she was doing, and that I really needed to calm my self down, as I was sure that nothing bad was going to happen to me.
Now knowing that, I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, and I then nodded back over to her once again, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden saw her roll her eyes at me, as if I was acting like I was some sort of idiot right at this very moment in time. It made sense that she thought that how ever, as I knew that I was in fact an idiot never the less, as I knew that it was usually best for me not to think on things all too much.
In the end, my mother nodded back to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that she was starting to get a little bit annoyed that I was not following her, which I could not blame her for either, if what it was that she had said was true, I would in fact be quite a bit annoyed at me too, if I was in her shoes. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my focus off of all of that how ever, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Sorry... I just, I'm not used to all of this, and it's freaking me out just a little bit..." I said to her, as I looked at her with quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what I was that I should say to her right now, all at once, as I then all of the sudden let out once again, another heavy sigh to self, as I stared at her for some more time, and I saw that she had her eyes squinted at me all of the sudden, for some odd reason or another, which had me a little bit lost, as it had me quite a bit confused as to just what it was that I might have done wrong, as it certainly did look like I had done some thing wrong in fact, just based off of the look that was on her face. Finally, I began to start to realize as to just what it was how ever, as I knew that she was starting to lose her patience on me, and she was starting to lose her cool. It seemed to calm me down for some odd reason or another, just seeing her this way, as I felt like at this point, I could say with out a doubt, that she was not lying to me, as I then all of the sudden began to start to speak up to her, once again. "Let's go on ahead... I'll try to do better..."
I looked at her, and I squinted eyes at her, all at the exact same time too, to let her know that I was in fact being serious with just what it was that I had even said to her in the very first place, and that I was in fact going to continue to follow her, which I did in fact do, all at the exact same time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to go down to the ally way where it was that she was waiting for me at, right at this very moment in time as well.
I could tell that it had made her feel a lot better, all at once, as she then all of the sudden nodded a bit to her self, and she then began to start to head down the ally way, all at the exact same time too, as I could see vividly, in the distance, that there was in fact a place in the ally way that we were going down, due to the fact that I could see a window, and some light from a candle if I would have to guess, in side.
Whilst it could still be a trap, I felt a lot more safe, and I felt like that was not the case at all, as soon as I had seen it, as I then began to relax my self once again, as I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to self, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I needed to calm my self down, as I was sure that every thing was going to be okay.
Even if it was not going to be okay, I knew that I had no one else to blame, but my self, for getting my self in to the situation that I was even in right now, which really did not seem like it was as bad of a situation as it felt like I was kind of making it out to be right now, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I felt like I was being a bit of an idiot right now, as I knew that I needed to calm my self down, as I knew that every thing was going to be okay.
The place that we were heading over to did not look to be too spooky, as it did not seem like there was any thing that was all too bad in there, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, and I kept on following my mother down the dark ally way, as I did my best to try to erase all of the thoughts that had been in my head not all too much longer before all of this, all at the exact same time too.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden got my focus on the fact that I knew that I had to keep on going, as we were right up on the front of the place that my mother had taken me to, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of felt like I could not help but to shiver, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I was not all too sure about all of this, and I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, nor what it was that I was even doing in the very first place any ways.
I knew what it was that I was doing how ever, and I knew as to just why it was that I was even here in the very first place any ways, as I knew that I had to get here, and I had to sleep in this nasty, and rotten place, in order to go and meet the king, who was my real father, like it or not, even with all of the stuff that I had been told about him in my life, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I knew that we were going to try to get him in a trap, and a fight with the king of the human kingdom that I lived in, all at the exact same time as well.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I knew that this was the only way that we could bring peace between the 2 kingdoms, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that we had thought long and hard as to just what it was that we were even going to say to him in the very first place any ways, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at once, as I did my best to get my focus off of all of those thoughts.
The simple fact was that we were not at that point, and that we were not at that place just yet, so there was no need for me to try to think all too much on all of that right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, none the less, as I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden stopped, where it was that I had been walking, all at the exact same time too, as I got my focus on the fact that my mother too, had stopped her self as well.
For good reason none the less, as I knew that if we had walked any sort of further, than in the end, we would have ended up walking in to that wall, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden got my focus on the fact that my mother was now all of the sudden knocking on the door of the place that we were even at, right at this very moment in time, any ways, none the less, as I stared at my mother.
Shortly after all of that, which she had done, she then all of the sudden turned her head over to me, and she nodded to me, which I was a little bit lost by, as well as the fact that I was a little bit confused by just all that was even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I stared right back at her, with a bit of a blank look on my face, due to the fact that I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should be doing, once again, never the less.
In the end, as I saw that she had her eyes squinted at me once again, as it was clear that she was a little bit annoyed, and she was waiting for me to pay attention, I then all of the sudden nodded back to her, all at the exact same time too, to let her know that I was in fact paying attention to her, all at the exact same time as well. I could tell that I was really testing her patience, which was not some thing that I was trying to do either, but it felt like I did that with every one, due to the fact that I knew that I was stupid, and I never really under stood what it was that people were hardly ever getting at, never the less.
As my mother did in fact seem to notice that I had in fact nodded right back over to her, though it had taken a bit of some time, so I suppose that it really has not been right back over to her at all, she did in fact finally begin to start to speak to me all at once, as I blinked my eyes a few times, once again, and I did in fact begin to start to listen as to all that she even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less, as well.
"This is my friend, Lorgan Zikser, we are going to be staying at his place..." She said to me, as she kept the same blank look on her face that she had not all too much longer before now, as I was a little bit by it. It was a bit of a strange name, if I was not going to lie to my self, though I suppose that it would make sense, all at the exact same time as well, how ever, as I knew that orcs were in fact strange people after all.
I just nodded to her, all of the sudden, as I little bit of a response, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do right at this very moment in time, rather than to do just as that, as I felt like I was going a little bit crazy, if I was going to be for real, and I was going to be completely honest with my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head, as I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts from my head, all at once, instead.
I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as I then all of the sudden, not all too much longer after that, heard the very loud, and also the quite a bit normal of some foot steps, as I heard that an orc was heading right over to the front door of the place that we were waiting at right at this very moment in time as well, as I then all of the sudden got my eyes, and I got my focus on that instead, as it seemed like a normal orc to me, with the very loud foot steps, as I knew that it was always like that every where I walked, no matter how hard it seemed like I tried to stop my self from doing as such a thing.
I blinked my eyes a few times how ever, as I felt like all of that was besides the point how ever, as I just stared at the front door of the place for a little bit longer, all at once, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should do, nor what it was that I was even doing right at this very moment in time any ways, as not all too much longer after all was said and done, I saw that the door that I had been looking at, all of the sudden began to open.
As the door opened, I jumped back a little, as I was a little bit frightened, and I was a little bit scared by just what it was that I saw in front of me, as it was after all an orc, but the orc was a lot bigger than the rest of the orcs that I had even seen in the city, as I knew that it was not just because it was a grown male orc that made it so big, as I had seen some grown male orcs in the city that had been smaller than I was, all at the exact same time too.
This orc was huge though, as it did in fact scare me, all at the exact same time too, as I had not expected to see all of that, none the less, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, and I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes at the exact same time too, as I just seemed to stare at the orc for quite a bit of some time, as I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should even be doing right at this very moment in time, as I knew that there was nothing else to look at.
I did my best to try to stay calm through all of it, as I expected the orc to be staring at me, as for one thing, I was a stranger to him, but also for the other thing, he also looked like he almost wanted to fight me, even if he did not have the look on his face like he did, I saw that he had a lot of scars on his face, as it was clear to me that the orc had been through a lot in his life, and it seemed like he had been through a lot battles as well, mentally and physically as it seemed to be.
The orc did not seem to care about me at all how ever, which I was fine with, as it was clear that he had his eyes on my mother right now. At first, I was a little bit worried that he might attack her, as I then all of the sudden saw him start to move up on her, like it was that he was about to do as such a thing, as I was about ready to defend my mother, even if I knew that I would not stand any chance of beating this orc.
That was of course, when I all of the sudden began to notice that he was not attacking my mother at all, as I noticed that he was simply leaning in to her, to give her a bit hug, as I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I then all of the sudden seemed to calm my self down a bit, all at the exact same time as well, as I then got my eyes, and I got my focus on the fact that they were holding on to each other for an extended period of time, which made it quite a bit uncomfortable for me.
I dipped my head a bit low to the ground, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing right here, and right now, in the very first place any ways, until I then all of the sudden began to start to notice that he moved him self off of her after a little bit of some time, as I could tell that Lorgan, the orc, had a bit of a sad look on his face, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just why it was that it might be the case in the very first place any ways.
As he let go of her, after just a little bit longer, I then all of the sudden saw Lorgan nod to her, all at once, to let her know that he was in fact going to go ahead and speak to her, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I stared at them with a bit of a blank look on my own face, as I was in fact quite a bit interested in just how it was that all of this was going to go down, all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden blinked my eyes a few times.
It just seemed to be silence for quite a bit of some time, until all of the sudden, not all too much longer after all of that, I then all of the sudden saw my mother nod back to Lorgan in response, to let the big orc know that she was in fact paying attention, and that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that Lorgan even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, never the less.
I stood there for a little bit longer, and I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that he was paying me no sort of attention at all, so there was no such sort of reason for me to nod to him. Shortly after Lorgan had seen my mother nod back to him, he did in fact start to speak to her, as he head quite a low voice, as well as a loud voice, all at the exact same time too, as I let a bit of a soft sigh to my self, and I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to me mother in the very first place any ways.
"It's been so long since I have seen you, Libsy! How have you been doing, and... Who is this friend that you have seemed to bring with you?" He said to her, as finally, after quite a bit of some time, he opened up about the silence that I too was with them in this room right now, or rather, this ally way, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I was glad that he was not seeming like he was going to attack me.
Even with the dark, and deep tone of voice that he had, the orc actually seemed like he was a fairly decent orc, if I had to take my best guess, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I felt a lot more safe, and I felt a lot better, now that he had finally acknowledged my presence here.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as it still did not seem like he had his eyes on me at all how ever, as I looked back over at him, as I saw that his eyes were still on my mother, even after the fact that he had brought up as to the fact that I was with my mother right now. It was clear that the both of them were good friends none the less, and if I was going to be for real with my self, there was no reason at all for him to be looking at me right now any ways, as he had just spoken to my mother.
It was clear that he was waiting for some sort of response from her, all at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was sad that he had not got to see from her from a very very long time, if I had to guess, based off of the look that I saw on his face right at this very moment in time as well, as I then all of the sudden began to start to notice the look that he had on his face right now any ways, as it seemed like he was a bit hurt that she had not seen him.
That was when I all of the sudden began to start to realize, as to the fact as to just why it was that he had that look on his face in the very first place any ways, as it all of the sudden hit me. It was clear to me that this orc was in love with my mother. The orc was quite a bit of an ugly orc to, if I was not going to lie to my self, as it was not just due to the fact that he had a bunch of scars on his face.
I could tell, based off of the look that was on the face of my mother right now as well, that it was clear to me that she was not in love with him how ever, as I could tell that it did in fact kind of hurt the poor orc a bit, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I could not help but to feel a little bit bad for him as well, as I then all of the sudden dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, at the thought of that too, as I knew that it was none of my business never the less, as I knew that I should not have my thoughts on that at all right at this very moment in time.
I blinked my eyes just a bit, as I then all of the sudden just seemed to stare at the ground for a little bit of some time. I did my best to keep my self calm, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking about right at this very moment in time, as I knew that none of it matter at all to me never the less, as I blinked my eyes, and I then all of the sudden nodded a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, and I got my focus on some thing altogether completely different from all of that instead.
What it was that I got my focus on, and thankfully enough, never the less, was the fact that I then all of the sudden heard the voice of my mother, as she then began to start to speak back up to the male orc that was with the both of us right now. I stood there and stared at the ground for just a little bit longer, as in the end, I did in fact lift my head up, as I was interested in just what it was that my mother had to say back to the orc, all at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that he had said to her, none the less.
I looked at my mother, right in to her eyes, as it seemed like she had a bit of a blank look on her face, almost as if she knew that he did in fact have a crush on her, or maybe even the fact that he was in love with her, all at the exact same time too, as I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, as I felt like that might be the reason that she might not come to see him very often none the less, as for all that I knew, he could be a little bit too pushy, and a little bit too needy, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I should not assume things like that how ever, as I then shook my head, and I got my focus off of all of that, all at once, as I just kept my focus on the fact that my mother was in fact speaking back to him right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, never the less, as I just seemed to stare at her, as I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say back to him at the exact same time as well.
"I've been doing alright... This is my son Lorgan... The one that I lost a long time ago... We need a place to stay for the night..." She said back over to him, as I could tell that she was not trying to mess around right now, nor did it seem to that she wanted to play any sort of games right now either, all at the exact same time too, which I could not blame her for either, as I knew that me and her were in quite a bit of a serious situation right at this very moment in time any ways.
I stared for a little bit longer, as I kept the same blank look on my face that it felt like I had before now, as I then all of the sudden saw the orc began to start to have quite a bit of a serious, and quite a bit of a dark look on his face, as it all of the sudden seemed to begin to hit him, all that she had even just said to him in the very first place any ways, as he then all of the sudden turned his head over to me, and he looked at me, right in to my eyes.
I gulped all of the sudden, as it did in fact make me feel quite a bit uncomfortable if I was not going to lie to my self either, as to the fact that there was a huge orc that was staring right at me right now, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, as I felt quite a bit sick, as I felt quite a bit sick, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now either.
I knew that Libsy, my mother, had told me the story about all that had happened, as it was clear to me that she had told him the exact same time story, just based off of the dark, and cold look that I saw on his face, as it did in fact kind of make me shiver a little bit, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now, nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that I should be doing right now, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I just stared right back at the orc, as I did my best to stay strong, though it was quite a bit hard for me, if I was going to be for real with my self, as I knew that this orc could take be down in no less than a blink of an eye. Though I suppose I might be over exaggerating about that, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that orcs were not the fastest thing in the world, and if this one was as big as he was, than I had a lot of doubt as to just how fast it was that he would be able to get to me, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even thinking about, nor just why it was that I was even thinking on it in the very first place any ways, as I then let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self all at once, and I then began to start to notice, all at the exact same time as well, that he was moving away from the door way that was in front of me right now, for some odd reason or another, which did in fact confuse me quite a bit, as to just what it was that he was doing.
I tilted my head at him, as I saw that he simply just nodded to me, and also my mother, as it was clear to me, that he was trying to tell us to go in to the place, all at the exact same time too, as I blinked eyes just a few times, and I then all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I saw that my mother had then all of the sudden nodded to him, in a bit of some response, as I could tell that based off of the look on her face, that she was grateful for what it was that he was doing, and that she was grateful for his hospitality.
As I watched my mother head in to the place, I then all of the sudden began to do the exact same time that she was doing right now, as I blinked my eyes a few times, and I too began to head in, as once I was in, I saw that there were a lot of candles, as it was clear that this orc did not like it to be dark in his place, which I could not blame him for, as I kind of felt like I was the same way as he was none the less, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, once again, as I knew that all of that was besides the point right now.
I stared down at the ground once again, due to the fact that I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should be looking at right at this very moment in time, as I gulped quite a bit of spit down my throat, all at the exact same time too, not all too much longer after that, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, and I got my focus on the fact Lorgan, was all of the sudden beginning to speak up once again, and I had to assume that he was speaking to my mother, and not to me at all, right at this very moment in time.
I blinked my eyes a few times any ways, as I did in fact lift my head up none the less, as I was in fact quite a bit interested in just what it was that he had to say to my mother in the very first place as well, as even though it was in fact quite a bit dark in this room right now, I could still see just enough light, to be able to see that he had nodded to my mother, as I saw from the corner of my eyes, that she too, did in fact nod right back over to him, never the less.
I blinked my eyes a few times, as I then all of the sudden began to breath in just a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I stared at Lorgan, as he then began to start to speak to Libsy, as I did in fact, as well, begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to her in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"It's alright Libsy... I don't have much food here, I'll make some stew for you all, and I'll set up some places for you to sleep..." He said to my mother, as it was clear that he had not been prepared for the fact that my mother was going to come and see him. A part of me wanted to be upset by it, but at the exact same time too, I also knew that there was no reason for me to be upset by it, as it was clear to me that he had not known that she was going to be coming to his place, and there was also the fact that it was also clear to me that he had not seen, nor had he heard from her in quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too. My mother stared at him for just a little bit more time, as if she did not seem to care all too much, but in the end, very much to my own surprise none the less, she then all of the sudden began to start to head over to him, as she did some thing that surprised me once again, as she then kissed him on the cheek. It was as if she did love him, but just not in the way that he wanted her to. I felt quite a bit bad for the orc, but I knew that it was none of my business how ever, as I then let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as not all too much longer after all of that, Lorgan then cracked a bit of a smile on his face, as he then began to continue to speak to her, as I listened as to just what it was that he had to say to her once again, in the very first place any ways, none the less. "Libsy... You are always welcome here..."