-Thirty-Three-

(Billie's pov)

"Hey darling, how's it going?" I asked my wife who had been hyper focused on designing the twins rooms.

"Okay I think. I decided that for now we have the twins share a room, then when they get older we'll do my other plan. It'll be easier to work with." She explained showing me her plan for the rooms.

"This looks great, I like it. Remind me again why you weren't an interior decorator."

"Because a nurse puts more food on the table. And when you have a family of 4 soon to be 6, you need that food. Speaking of food, I'm hungry can we get Chipotle?" She asked turning around in her chair.

"Baby you hate Chipotle."

"I know, but I'm craving it right now."

"Didn't I just make you lunch like 20 minutes ago?" I stated, helping her stand up.

"Yes, and? I'm eating for three people and—oh! wait wait wait." She stopped suddenly and made an uncomfortable face.

"What? What is it? Is it the babies? Are you okay?"

I could tell she was holding her breath and I waited for her to say something. She blew out a breath and relaxed her shoulders.

"Yeah. Just Braxton hicks. It's just false labor. I'm okay, I promise."

"Okay. Jeez these babies are gonna give me a heart attack."

"It wasn't the babies fault Bils. It just happens to help prepare my body for the birth. Because I'm carrying twins they contract a lot more. It's nothing to worry about honey I promise. Now can we please order Chipotle before I die of hunger?"

I held her hand as we walked down the stairs where Leo was watching some cartoons with Delilah asleep in her playpen.

"Yes, my love, I'll get you some chipotle." I said, my heart doing that dumb little backflip thing it does when I see Aleah smile.

We both went to go sit on the couch while I ordered all of us Chipotle for lunch.

~

"Okay, and what's that? Do you remember what that is called?" I asked Leo, pointing to a picture of a zebra. We had gone over this page of animals in one of his books twice and I was trying to get him to remember what each animal was called.

"Umm, I know I know."

"Do you want me to give you a hint?" I asked after a about a minute. He nodded his head. "Okay, it starts with a Z, do you remember what a Z sounds like?"

"Oh! Is a zebra!" He said, pointing to the animal.

"Yeah! Good job, buddy. Okay, now what's this one?" I asked, pointing to another one.

"Mmm, giwaffe."

"Good job. That's right."

I continued to school Leo for a little bit longer until I heard Aleah calling for me upstairs. I told him to stay put and to keep reading his book while I quickly headed upstairs to check on Aleah.