-Thirty-One-

(Aleah's pov)

I don't remember how long I slept but the next thing I know, it's 2pm and Billie wasn't in bed. The house was too quiet so I knew she wasn't home.

I rubbed my eyes and forced myself out of bed. I felt much more tired than usual and I didn't really even wanna wake up.

I went downstairs to find a note on the kitchen table from Billie.

Went to pick up the kids from your moms, breakfast is in the fridge. Be back around 3 ♡︎
- B

I smiled to myself. Handwritten notes are so much cuter than leaving a text. I opened the fridge to find some pancakes, assorted fruit and a cup of orange juice which made me smile bigger.

I heated up the pancakes and ate the fruit and was about to drink the orange juice but the second the smell hit my nose I immediately gagged, so I opted for water instead.

My cravings along with my sensitivity to smells are through the roof this pregnancy and I hate it. I cant really enjoy my favorite foods cause they make me nauseous. My cravings are also all over the place, one minute I could be craving popcorn and the next I'm puking cause of the smell of butter.

After I finished breakfast I decided to start planning how we were going to redo the rooms.

Initially we were planning for one baby and if it was a boy we were gonna have him and Leo share a room and if it was a girl, her and Delilah would share a room.

But now that we're having twins I'm gonna have to redesign the rooms.

We were gonna transform Billie's old studio into the new guest room and the current guest room was gonna be the kids room. I just had to decide who was sharing what room. I didn't know if I wanted the girls and the boys to share a room or to have the twins share a room.

The house we were in now was currently a 4 bedroom three bathroom house. Three bedrooms upstairs one being ours and one being the kids room and the other was just the guest room. Our master bathroom, the kids bathroom, the bathroom downstairs along with Billie's studio.

I didn't even realize it was already 3:15 and I heard the familiar sound of my front door opening and the pitter patter of my sons feet.

"Mommy! We're home!" He shouted, dropping his little bag off on the couch.

"Hi bubbie! Did you have fun with grammie and grams?"

"Uh huh! We made turkeys, look!"

He pulled out a little painting of his hand made into a turkey.

"Dee made one too!"

As if right on cue Billie walked in with Delilah on her hip as she reached out to me mumbling ma.

"I think someone missed you." Billie said with a smile, gently handing me Delilah.

"Hi sweet girl, oh I missed you!"
I smothered my daughter in kisses as her giggles erupted in the room.

"How was your morning my darling?" Billie asked, picking Leo up and setting him in her lap.

"Well first off I woke up at 2 so it wasn't really a morning. But it was good thank you."

We talked for a little longer before we took the kids posters and hung them up on the fridge. I told Billie about my new symptoms and everything, telling how the OJ has got to go.

"What? You used to love orange juice." She said.

"I know and I can't drink it anymore. The babies don't like it." I pouted and bounced Delilah on me knee.

"Damn. They're not even out yet and they're already picky."

I was about to say something before I felt a kick. But not against me.
"Oh. Elijah just moved."

Billie looked at me funny.
"You can tell their movements apart?"

"Yeah, it was on my right and Elijah is on my right."

"I thought Everly was on your right?"

"In the ultrasound picture she is but if you flip it then she's on my left."

She took a second to think and then nodded her head.

"They're movements right now are very subtle. Sometimes I don't even feel them. But the third trimester should be a trip."

~

(Billie's pov)

"Good, now what's that baby? Do you know what animal that is?" I pointed to a picture of a zebra as I sat with Leo in my lap.

"Ummm...is a horse."

"It's kind of a horse. But you're not supposed to ride these horses, and these horses live in the wild. Regular horses that you ride live on farms. Do you remember what they're called? We talked about it earlier."

Recently me and Aleah have discovered that Leo has some trouble remembering things and Aleah made the diagnosis that he had ADHD which is very very common amongst young kids. It definitely wasn't anything to worry about but Leah said it could become an issue if we were to put him through school.

"Umm...I'm sorry momma. I don know."

"It's okay buddy. It's called a zebra."

"Oh! I knows now! There was a zebra in dat movie! He was funny, an he was best friends wif da lion."

He pointed to our shelf with movies and pointed to the Madagascar movie that he loved.

"That's right buddy good job. You remembered, that's good. Let's keep going, do you remember what this animal is?"

I basically schooled Leo for a little while longer while Aleah worked. She said she had some emails to catch up on since she wasn't at work today, she took the day off which was pretty rare. Aleah loved to work, honestly maybe a little too much. The girl could have a fractured spine and she would find some way to keep busy.

Although she was up there for a while so I told Leo to stay downstairs and I put on a cartoon to keep him distracted. Delilah was in her playpen so she would be alright and I headed upstairs to check on my wife.

The door was closed so I gently knocked on it calling out to her. When I didn't get a response I creaked open the door to find her asleep on the bed. Under the covers and everything.

I laughed to myself, going over to sit beside her. She was probably just tired, this pregnancy has been kicking her ass lately. I don't know a time where she isn't sleeping so I just let her be.

I turned off the lamp, and tucked her in a little more kissing her cheek.

"Sleep well, my love."

I closed the door back and went back downstairs to play with my kids.

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

A/n: i hope you guys are enjoying <3

thank you for all the love

Love you guys!!