"Bend over for me." I didn't hesitate I arched my back and had all of my fat shaved pussy out for her to do what ever she wanted with me.

"Fuck you're gorgeous." She said while slapping me on both ass cheeks. Before I knew it I felt her warm juicy lips caressing all over my pussy. I could feel her thick lips pulling on my clit and the sound of her slurping up my juices. I literally wanted to explode.

"Ace baby, Aaaaace dont stop."

Why the hell was my phone going off like this.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Hello" I said picking up my phone. Feeling ridiculously mad and tormented that someone would wake me out of this amazing dream I was having.

"O shit. I'm sorry Terr did I wake you?"

Sigh "No I'm already up. What time is it though? it's barely after 6am Tye. Are you ok?"

"Not really. I've just been thinking about the other night and I wanted to let you know that it was not in my intentions at all to let you feel..."

"Tye you're my bestfriend and I will always love you as my bestie. No bitch or anybody can't come between that ok. I just want you to know that."

"So we good then?" He asked sounding a bit more upbeat.

"As a matter of fact no we are not "

"What?" He asked sounding a little confused.

"Because you just woke me up from one of the best dreams I was having."

"What were you dreaming about?"

"None of your damn business"

"Were you having a wet dream?" He laughed out loudly. "I bet it was, damn Terr did you come?"

"I was about to until you called." We both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Who were you fucking though?" He inquired.

"Boy you're too nosey, get off my phone."

"Mhm mhm go back to bed, I'll talk to you later."

I flung my head back on the pillow while looking in the ceiling. Hopefully today will be as great as lastnight was.

"Damn."

***Tye's POV***

After leaving Terri's house the other night I was kinda feeling some type a way. That was my girl and I know she was use to me giving her a different type of attention. But I had to let her know how I felt. I was falling madly inlove with Leanna. From the first day I saw her in her Aunt's Diner I knew I wanted her. She was astounding, and not just her physical appearance but she had such a tender and unique soul.

"Hey beautiful?" I said while putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey Tyrese"

"How are you baby? You haven't called or text me all day?

"I'm sorry papi I've just been busy."

"And you have not been avoiding me right?"

"No babe, not at all."

"Ok good, and before you go senorita I just sent some money to your account. I'm taking you out later. so wear something sexy. I'll come pick you up say 9:30?"

"Si señor, Thank you papi"

"Ok babe. I love you Leanna."

"I love you too Tyrese."

Damn. This girl really had me in my feelings. It was like she placed a spell on me. I wanted to show her that she was special to me.

I pulled into the parking lot of Carter Jewelries. I was thinking of getting her a necklace and some matching earings.

"Welcome to Carters. My name is Shae how may I bling you out today?"

"Hey. I'm looking to purchase a diamond necklace with matching earings."

"Ok come this way. Any specific style or color?"

"Well I was thinking of getting a diamond pear shaped iced out."

"Ok nice. You can take a look at these."

"Let me see that one right there."

She took up the necklace and handed it to me. It was pure diamond and it felt heavy too. I've never bought jewelry at this store but I heard that all their stuff was top tier.

"And you have the earings to match right?"

"Yes we do. Have a look."

"It's perfect" I said admiring both.

"So you'll take this set then?"

"Yes I will."

"This is a magnificent piece by the way. Must be someone special" she smile and complimented.

"Yes she is"

"Lucky girl. So because your purchase was over five thousand dollars today. I will place the jewelry in a box of your choice, you can take a look at these."

Ok. I think I'll go with the holographic one."

"Here you go. Thank you for shopping at Carters Jewelries today. Do come back."

I exited the shop and opened the door to my truck and got in, I just remembered I needed to make a call.

"Hey yo Duke. Have you made the arrangements for the dinner later?"

"Yes bro everything is all set. When you get here just give them the name and they'll bring you straight to your table."

"Ok perfect. Thanks for all you've done man."

"I got you bro don't mention it."

Everything was going as planned and I felt super relieved. I've been yearning to do something exquisite for the love of my life. This was my first real relationship and I wanted to show her that I was very serious about her and what we shared. This girl had me looking forward to a future with her and I was willing to do whatever it takes to make her mine.

Youngsters Unmaskedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें