Mile high club

I was back in Lucas's arms after weeks of going back and forth. This was nothing like the first time we had make-up sex. Apart from the fact that this time we had joined the mile-high club, I could feel the sincerity in his words when he said he loved me as he filled me with his seed. This time, there was no secret, no past mistakes, no former enemies trying to come back in our lives. Nothing standing in the way of our happiness anymore. It was just me and him and this family which I had grown to adore with my life.

I was never going to run away from him again. Not like Lucas would allow me. He had told me before, I was his now and no matter where I ran he would follow me always. Thankfully, whatever reason I had to run before, was well...facing trial for multiple reasons back in California and hopefully would be facing time soon. Away from me and away from the kids.

There was still a lot on my mind though, for starters, C and then there was Mia. She might not blame me for all that happened that evening, yet I felt a little responsible for it. And to make it worse, the press was feasting on her from all sides. Her choice to postpone the wedding by a few more months away was a wise one. The one time I tasted first hand how bitter the press could be, I made a choice to stay far away from them, I could not imagine how awful Mia must feel, seeing her engagement, something that was supposed to be so dear to her being talked about in such terms that showed no respect for her or her privacy.

I pushed thoughts of her away from my head, deciding to focus on the most important things right now, the man sprawled over my naked body, arms wrapped around me, with his head on my abdomen rising and falling with each breath I took.

Lucas and I had fallen asleep right in this position a few hours ago and while he weighed a lot more than me, I could not complain about having him so close to me. I could dig my fingers in his smooth hair, breathe in his scent and get the chance to watch him as he peacefully slept.

"You know a lot of people find it creepy to watch others sleep," Lucas mumbled sleepily without looking at me.

"Even when it's their boyfriend?" I chuckled, sucking in a deep breath.

"Well then I guess I cannot complain too much," he rolled off me, and pushed himself higher so were laying face to face. "what were you thinking about?"

"How do you know I was thinking, I could have been asleep," I raised my brows.

"I woke up before you, and I felt when you touched my hair so yeah," he smirked.

I scoffed lightly, pushing myself up to lean on the headboard of the bed. "Tell me who's the creep now,"

He chuckled lightly but did not drop the topic about wanting to know my thoughts. "It's nothing important, just thinking about Mia and her wedding and the tabloids."

"Why would you want to bother yourself thinking about such a sour topic as the press?" his voice made evident how much he disliked them, seeing all they had done in the last few days, I could understand why. "and Mia is not holding any grudges over what happened...at least not against us. In fact, now that I think of it, we really should not feel guilty over what happened that night, it was Sarah, all Sarah. And if anything, we were taken just as unaware as her."

I frowned as a thought crossed my mind, triggered by his words. Lucas took my hand, his brows furrowing too at the sight of my worried expression. "What else?"

"I just realized how ironical this situation is" I chuckled humorlessly.

"Why?"

"Well I'm the woman that not only stole her sisters family but also sent her to jail"

"You know that's not true Chris," he brought my fingers to his lips and kissed softly.

"I know, I'm only stating what the world must think of me right now," I said with a tired sigh, "that's exactly how I was portrayed on the local news the other day."

"When?" his jaw ticked and his nose flared like he was about to implode with anger.

"Back at Celine's place," I said casually, "the day after Mia's engagement."

"Those bastards," he growled, pushing himself off me. He threw his legs over the bed and reached for his phone on the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" I crawled up behind him, watching him dial a number on his phone.

"Making sure those assholes realize their place..."

"That's not needed," I placed my hand over his phone, stopping him from the call he was about to make. How was he even going to get any connection from up here? "I got over it days ago, so there's no need to do what you're about to do."

"Still,"

"Lucas, it's fine. It happened days ago and as much as you hate them for it, they were only trying to do their job, so let it be. I'm okay now." I took the phone from him and dropped it on the bed, then wrapped my hand around him from behind, trailing soft kisses over his broad back. "the very last thing I need is to worry about anything that's not in our future right now."

His shoulders were still tense like he would strike any minute, "You sure you're okay?"

"I am," I assured him with a few more kisses over his back and neck until he relaxed under my touch.

"You do know I adore you Chris, don't you," he kissed my arm wrapped around his shoulders as he spoke.

"I do not get many rooms to forget so yeah and I love you. Now can we stop talking about upsetting topics? When do we land?" I climbed off the bed and moved to stand in front of him.

His eyes were fixed on my pink, swollen nubs hanging in the air as he spoke, "If the time on my phone is correct, we still have a few more hours," he raised a brow, "anything you want to do before that?"

"I don't know," I slid into his lap, "you tell me."

"Well one thing I want to do right now is to feed you," he pushed my hair back, leaving a light touch on my cheek.

"I'm not hungry for food if that's what you're saying." I purred, rocking my hips slowly over his lap.

"I would believe you if your grumbling stomach did not wake me up,"

I gaped at him in horror, embarrassment flooding my cheeks until he burst out laughing, "I'm just kidding."

"Lucas!" I whined, smacking his shoulder blade playfully.

"I was just joking, but I'm serious when I say you need to eat something. As much as I hate the fact, your body cannot survive another orgasm, without food."

With a sigh, I pushed myself off the bed and reached for my bra. His hand shot out, stopping me just before I put it on. "I did not say you can hide those beautiful tits from me just yet. I am not nearly done with you"

"Food?" I raised a brow, trying and failing to hold back from blushing at his compliment.

"I'll have them bring it," he picked up the landline on the nightstand with one hand and pulled me into him with the other, "Neither of us will be living this room until we're ready to land or until I have my fill of you. I'm sure you can guess which will come first because I never intend to have my fill of you."

I have a new blog post explaining why I haven't updated in a while, you might want to go through it.❤❤❤