I turned around in his arms and cupped his cheeks, "You are a great dad Lucas,"

"I try," he said with a smile.

"No, you do more than just try." I kissed his cheek lightly and rubbed my thumb over the spot.

"Come on," he said taking my hand and leading me further down the cabin, "it's more comfortable in the bedroom."

"How many bedrooms are in this thing?" I giggled as I looked around.

"Mine and yours, Abby and Aiden's and a guest room," I tried to ignore the way he had included me as part of his family with another little hint again. If he kept doing that, I would begin to get ideas and by that I meant, I would begin to imagine more often scenarios where I was actually Lucas's wife and the twins were well...my kids.

At this stage which we were with this relationship, that idea was far-fetched, too far high up for my reach.

I gasped when he pushed the door open, leading us into a cabin that looked no less than a hotel room, a five-star hotel room. But nothing in the room caught my attention like the bed that had red rose petals sprawled atop it in the most romantic way possible.

With a beaming smile, I walked to the bed and picked one up. After admiring it for a second, I brought it to my nose and moaned at the wonderful scent.

The door clicked shut and Lucas appeared beside me, scratching the back of his neck with a shy smile. "I'm sorry I went a little over the top with this. I just thought of doing something nice to make you feel better, you have been a little moody in the last few days."

"It's not over the top," I whispered, willing myself not to cry at his thoughtfulness. I had spent a great deal of this week crying next to my best friend as I watched her break each day, I was not going to cry over something that was meant to be happy too. "It's really beautiful thank you,"

He took my hand and pulled me back into him, "you know I do not need you to thank me Muffin." he held my chin, making me look at him, "you have not told me why you have been so sad these last few days, if it's about Sarah I can assure you, you will no be seeing her in a pretty long time."

"It's not Sarah, It's C." I wrapped my hands around him and buried my face in his chest, sobbing softly.

"Something happened with her?" he asked, running his hand over my hair soothingly. I nodded against his chest, "did you guys have a fight?" I shook my head, hoping he would not make me say it. "Do you want to tell me?"

"I'm not sure, yet," I whispered, but it only came out muffled, thankfully, he could hear me.

"That's fine baby," he kissed my head through my hair, "I just hate to see you so sad. What can I do to make you feel better?" he leaned back to look at my face.

"The trip is more than enough," I forced a chuckle as I saw the worry that danced in his eyes from seeing me cry. I decided to steer the conversation to a lighter edge, "how long are we staying?"

"Until I know you no longer have those tears in your eyes," he wiped my cheeks with the pad of his thumb, "you do know we are only taking this trip for you, Chris,"

"Oh?!"

"I could have fixed everything that had to be fixed here, from California and you know the kids would have preferred to stay over at mom and dad's place, somehow they always prefer it there. But you need some time off and away. Which is why, until we come back to California, I'm relieving you of all your nanny duties,"

"Is that even possible?" I giggled, "I don't think it's possible to not want to take care of the kids when I'm right there with them."

"I'll take care of them," he said without missing a beat, "I'll do whatever you need me to do for them, but I mean it, Chris, this is not a chance for you to work yourself out, you need to rest and that's final."

"Wait a minute," I wagged a finger in his face playfully, "you aren't trying to get rid of me are you?"

"Never," he said sternly, "You have not had any time off since you started working as the kid's nanny, not even your regular Sundays and with all of the problems of the last few days, I think you have been working too hard."

"I've been getting help, from Mia and your family," I reminded him.

"Doesn't matter, you have been doing the most." he pushed my hair back and leaned lower so we were only breaths apart, "I have never said this to anyone before—except the twins—and quite honestly I never thought I'd have to say this, but for the next few weeks I'm at your service, I'll be taking care of you, protest all you want."

I held his face in my palm and pressed my lips into his, "I was not going to protest, I cannot pretend to complain about having to be pampered by my boyfriend for a little while."

"It feels damn good to hear you call me that again," he said with a sheepish grin.

"Good thing I intend to call you that plenty times through our stay," I looked in the direction of the door as I reached for the button of the cotton dress I had on, "do you think the kids would miss us too much if we're too occupied, say for the rest of the flight?"

His gaze on me was heavy and his deep blue irises sparkled with newly found lust as I pushed the dress off my shoulders to reveal the black lace bra I had on. It did nothing to hide my puckered nubs that had hardened to beads at the lewd thoughts already coursing through my brain. "I doubt it, they hardly come on the jet with me, so I'm sure they would want to make the best use of their time here. Plus the attendants are there to make sure they have all they need."

With my most seductive smile, I reached for the hem of my skirt. "Great," I said, pushing it lower with precise slowness until it pooled at my feet. I mentally berated myself for not wearing a matching color of underwear, but I was sure, Lucas would not mind too much, from the way he was looking at me.

"Because I just realized we have a well-decorated bed right here," I dropped down on the bed for emphasis, and spread my legs as far as they would go in invitation, "and a few hours to ourselves," I tapped on my chin, pretending to wonder, "oh what would we do with so much time,"

"I have a few ideas," his voice and eyes now dripped with hunger, the kind you would see if you dangled raw meat in front of a starved carnivore. He stepped between my legs, bringing me face to face with the bulge in his pants as he unbuckled his belt, "actually, I can think of a good way to start,"

"Care to share?" I said demurely, licking my dry lips. It was harder to admit, but I was salivating over Lucas just as much as he was over me.

"Absolutely," he smirked and pushed his pants down along with boxer briefs, "suck my cock."

"With pleasure."