He looked at me surprised to see me, I could see a sparkle of happiness in his eyes but he decided to scowl instead.

 "Oh, come now Nikki, I'm here aren't I?" I replied teasingly while leaning on a wall close by, looking directly at his stormy eyes.

"Where have you been?" he asked pissily, I just smirked amused "If you keep this up, I'm going to start thinking you can't live without me"

His growl was a clear indication of his annoyance. "Love, patience is not my strong suit, you don't want to push it right now."

I snorted after hearing his words "Trust me, I know that. Who would have thought that you're a 1000-years-old vampire with the patience of a child."

He gave me a dirty look and I just grinned in return "Now, Nikki, don't look at me like that. I come bearing gifts."

"I already have everything that I need," he said full of himself and I just snorted, how arrogant could he actually be? Forget I asked, this is Niklaus Mikaelson afterall.

"Oh? Is that so? I guess you're not interested in the doppelganger's whereabouts?" I asked pretending to be surprised.

Hearing my words he gave me a dirty look "Where is Katerina?"

I grinned lazily while Nik looked as impatient as ever "Well, sure, I can give you her location as well. But I believe you will be much more interested in the human one"

"What? That's impossible! You really think you can trick me?!" he started yelling and I just rolled my eyes "Right. Impossible. You talk as if you don't know Katerina. She had a child out of wedlock and now, five centuries later, there is another doppelganger. But hey, I guess you don't really care about that."

"Are you going to tell me where the doppelganger is or just fuck with me?" he growled pissed because of my teasing.

"I mean we're close Nikki, but we're not that close." I chuckled at the dirty look he sent my way, again. "Before I tell you anything you have to give me a promise not to touch the people that I care about, do you need me to give you a list or?"

He rolled his eyes not even caring about anything other than the doppelganger's location, "Sure send me a list"

I grinned "Will do! Actually, I'll give it to Elijah since he's about to come here. Anyway, she lives in Mystic Falls, her name is Elena Gilbert. Her brother is off-limits."

He frowned "What do you mean by 'he's about to come here'?"

I rolled my eyes "Of course that's the only thing you heard. I'm in some dump, kidnapped by Rose and Trevor, remember them?"

He growled pissed off "Why did they kidnap you?"

I stared at him deadpan "Well I suppose you searching for me could have something to do with it!"

He looked at me sheepishly but I ignored it and continued "And since they were already planning on kidnapping the doppelganger when I showed up they decided why not take two for the price of one. Plus I wanted to meet your brother, the noble one and all that. See if he's all that."

He chuckled "Of course you would get kidnapped on purpose."

Feeling a shift in the air, well in the dump we were in I realized that Elijah probably arrived "We'll talk later, I have to go now. You know, things to do, people to see. I have another gift for you, I'll leave it with Elijah. Bye Niklaus!"