Part Two : A island of revelation

King Julian just lost his wife to her illness, she had been sick for the last three years but having her snatched away now, after he lost his daughter, finished to break his heart. He spirals down into his own darkness and order his court mage to take an apprentice, the war will be fought with magic soon, his advisor remind him that war magic is forbidden since the last war and he looses his life. The king stabs him. Trust is something than none can afford in the court of the mad and sorrowful king.

The emperor watch his empire suffer a terrible hunger, there is less and less money in the country and innocent people are dying. The war effort cost them more than anticipated, the fields cannot produce for all the army and the civilians. The battlefield extends, the frontiers are gone, there is only a blur now, nobody really know anymore what part belongs to whom, the war is going deeper in each territory, people are starting to flee to better place of the Bevinian empire.

Our protagonist are getting closer every day to their goal, but unanticipated events might change everything, as they land on the forgotten island. What they learned so far might not be enough to unveil the mystery but no one has realized that yet. New events with unforseen consequences will set things in motion for the better or for the worse.