Why did I cares?

Shi-

"Chou Tzuyu." Someone call me as the knocking door can be heard from outside..Who the hell was that?!Nobody even know where I lived except that Sana who been trying to figure out where I live.
Women always complicated geez.

As i walk to the entrance door,I almost shock to death cause the president stand front of there with the vice president come along beside her.

"Uhm?Yes?" I asked blurted out.

"Can we have a talk?" The president said and I nod in agreement.

.

"So...What do you wanna talk about,prez?" I ask as I put a cup of tea on the table for the two.
"I'm here to ask you...Don't you feel anything wrong with that new transfer student?" At first,I was surprise because prez suddenly ask about that women.

"What?There's nothing wrong I guess.." I said and the prez thanks me for the tea.

"You had another mission...Don't let that Kim Dahyun be so close with the queen..I had a bad feelings about her even though,she's always giving a bright aura." Irene said and I just sigh and nod.

I'm going to the kitchen to do the dishes while since well,I forgot to wash last night...I ask the two to make themselves at home..I also ask them to join me to eat together cause,why not?

They also agree so while waiting for the food that I'm cooking already,I need to finish the dishes first before there will be a lot I need to wash later.

As I'm washing the dishes that not really far from where the prez and vice prez sitting at,I take a glance at them and saw them flirting.

I mean- The two dating right?

I saw Seulgi put her hands on Irene thigh and caressing them lightly while the president still remain calm..

Is it a normal things? Well Tzuyu,..You dated a women last time...so what's wrong with that??But how about the queen?

What do I feel about her?Nothing,right?I only doing my task that given to me...If I fall for her,I might be into a lot of trouble...Wait- If I fall....If I- But I-

ARGHHH WHERE'S THE OLD ME?!!

.

.

.

We only talked about my life and them to..And surprisingly the president being open to me saying that she and Seulgi dating..

That just wow..

So I also ask them a few question and yeah,it must be really hard for them to hide all of this from public..Especially,as I realize there are a lot of homophibic around me..

But like always,I don't care about anything..

But what if I dated the queen,i might be into a lot of trouble...

"Goodbye..See you guys at school." We bid a goodbye then I closing the door with a sigh under my breath..

"WAIT-!"

Yes i always realize sooner...The heck I have a thought of dating the queen?No Tzuyu..It will go on public,Sana might be critized by public,the Royal families name will be tarnish,and I'm afraid that I will be the one who causing her into a lot of problem.

A heartless person like me cares for someone who always have a high standard and image front of people...

I'm not Chou Tzuyu anymore.

.

.

.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile,Sana and Dahyun hang out outside since the queen also feel bored at home and agree to hag out with Dahyun.

Having a lot of funs together,and Sana...did.

Admiring Dahyun a lot..Of her beauty,skin,bright aura and always cheer Sana up..Even Sana found,Dahyun such a funny person..She love that kind of person..

But at the same time,she also care about Tzuyu..

Just like she stuck in between the two...Whether she choose Tzuyu or Dahyun..But- at the same time,she also thought,we did she need to choose between the two?It's not like she in love with them and besides that,Sana assume Tzuyu still in relationship with Mina.

That's why,...She should stay out from Tzuyu business...Since Sana love Mina a lot,she can't even betray her own bestfriend...

"I might had a feelings for Tzuyu since that day,..But- I shouldn't have done that." Sana thought herself as she still talking with Dahyun like a normal person.

Dahyun is the second person who treat Sana like a normal person...That's why,Sana also like that type of women..

But little did she know,...

She had been stalked by her own father people...As they got an order to find out how Sana live,who she met,what will she do outside from the mansion.

"Did you alway have a paparazzi around you?Or kindda like a bodyguard with you?" Dahyun ask Sana making the latter frown in curious.

"No..Why?"

"Cause I've been...Find out someone taking a picture of us." Dahyun said made Sana widened her eyes. "Does it mean- They're stalker?!" Sana gasp in disbelief while Dahyun just chuckled.

"Don't worry..As long as i'm with you,you'll be just fine.." Dahyun said made Sana blushing and take a sips of her drink.

.

.

.

(A/n: Spoiler for another next chapter xD.)

"Next months will be your final exam..Please do the best before your graduation.."

"Tzuyu what will you do after graduate?"

"How about you?"

"...Starting a new life."

.

.

.

"So- This all time- Acting innocent like that while actually.
I regret to said those things...You- will get what you should deserve..."

.

.

.

"She's been in my mind since the first day I meet her."

",what are you doing?!"

"I did,dated someone before her...But,only her caught my attention....I've,been in love with her so much more than anyone else."

"Will you,..Queen Minatozaki,from the  Royal family,accept my proposal to be the love of my life forever?"

"Y-you're kidding right?"

"I'm not...I'm serious right now...Will you,marry me?"