𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

ابدأ من البداية

"Sounds like you've been through the ringer." Carol said, grabbing a pill bottle and glass of water from a nearby table.

"That about sums it up." Taylor nodded her head in agreement.

"Here. Take two of these; it'll help with the infection." Carol instructed, handing Taylor the pill bottle and glass of water.

She took two and then a sip of water, handing the items back to Carol.

"Here. Hershel's said you need the substance. Not only that, you must be starving." Carol said, handing her a bowl of oatmeal.

"Oh my god, I'm so hungry. Thank you." Taylor sighed, taking a bite of the oatmeal.

Giggling, Carol smiled, "Your welcome sweetie.".

"So, where is everybody?" Taylor asked, taking another bite.

"Well, Rick, Michonne, and Carl went out on a supply run to find us ammo and guns to defend ourselves against the Governor and his men. Not only that, Daryl went out by himself. He said he had to do something." Carol explained.

Cocking a brow, Taylor looked up at Carol as she took another bite, "Daryl went out by himself to do something?".

      "Yeah, but he didn't say what he had to do. All he said was that he'd be back this evening." Carol replied, her fingertips gently tracing the mark left by the back of Merle's hand on Taylor's cheek, "Daryl said Merle hit you...".

     "...Yeah...he did..." Taylor mumbled, biting the inside of her cheek.

     "Oh sweetie. I know the feeling. It's not the same as...abuse, but it's the same feeling. You just feel...scared and terrified." Carol sighed, trying to forget the painful memories of her own past.

     "Yeah, like you said, it's not abuse. Merle was...he was just in the heat of the moment I guess." Taylor said, taking another bite of the oatmeal as she finished it, "So, what's everyone else doing?".

     "Well, Maggie and Beth are helping Clementine with her reading, and Glenn's helping Ryan and Ben with their shooting. Hershel's sorting through our medical supplies, and Lee and Kenny went out on a small supply run. I have no clue what Merle's up to." Carol explained, taking the empty bowl and sat in on the table.

     "Am I clear to walk around? Or do I have to be bedridden all day?" Taylor asked.

     Smiling, Carol helped her up, "I don't see the issue with you walking around as long as you take it easy.".

      "Thanks, Carol. I'll see you around." And with that, Taylor walked out of the cell.

———

DARYL

     FOR SOME REASON, DARYL FELT
obligated to the two Thompson girls survival.

     He had already failed the youngest, and he had no idea what he'd do if he failed the oldest.

     He knew Hershel said that Taylor would cover just fine from her infection, but he couldn't help but worry.