"That was a lot more work that I thought," Ericka replied. "Next time, give us a week notice. I think we'll be better off by then."

"Definitely," Alexis replied. "Kelsey over here took it like a breeze." I looked at Kelsey and she was still practicing. "How are you doing that?"

"It's dancing," Kelsey responded. "It's a passion."

"Yeah, well, I am going to go home with TC and we are going to go get ready for tomorrow," I said. "We need some sleep. What colors are us girls wearing?"

"The guys are wearing red and black for their performance," Alexis said. "I think we should go with that but we change after we get serenaded so make sure you wear something for that too."

"Yeah, okay," I sighed. "I got it."

"Ericka, you okay to find the way back to your hotel?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah and I'll take Drew with me," Ericka sighed.

"I can take Jayk too," Alexis sighed. "I got enough room."

"Okay," I smiled. "You guys have fun. Bye."

"Bye," everyone else replied.

TC and I walked around the mall a bit to cool off. We even bought some clothes. "So, are you ready for tomorrow's performance?" asked TC.

"I don't think we're even close to perfect," I sighed. "Let alone learning it in two hours."

"Hey, just improvise if you forget the choreo," TC smiled. "You know the song perfectly. I mean, the guys and I sometimes don't dance and it's because we improvise." I looked at TC. "Hard to believe Blake improvises?"

"Kinda," I replied. "He's the choreographer."

"We tell him to chill," TC stated.

"Okay but other than that, why Thank You?" I asked. "Out of all the songs, we have to sing Thank You?"

"Well, everyone's been through bullying in their lifetime and it's a good way to end the performance," TC replied. "It is the Bully Proof Tour so you know. It's kinda implied that we sing that song."

"Yeah, I understand," I said as we got into my car. "It's definitely understandable." I drove us to my mom's place and she was home. "Okay. Can I just say one thing?"

"Shoot," TC stated.

"Okay, well, my mom, she's a little cray sometimes," I sighed. "She will try to act cute and all." I looked at TC. "Just be you and try to ignore her craziness."

"Brittany, I've handled over a thousand fan girls," TC assured. "I think that I can handle your mom."

"Okay," I nodded. "Let's go." TC followed me into the apartment. I closed the door. "Hm."

"Hey Brittany," Mom responded. "Who's the cutie?"

"Mom, this is TC Carter," I replied. "TC, this is my mom Lauren Pruitt."

"Hi," Mom smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Pruitt," TC smiled shaking her hand.

"TC's spending the night because he has a concert tomorrow," I stated.

"I thought you said Alexis told you that they weren't going to be able to make it here," Mom replied.

"She wasn't lying Mom! She sent me the email," I assured. "It said that After Romeo won't be able to make it because they will be on tour. Unfortunately...Well, I'm not sure why they are here." I looked at TC. "Do you know why?"