"Right here," Todd replied getting out of the van with his guitar. "I had to find another guitar pick."

"Whenever you're ready," Devin replied.

I had a smile on my face as Todd started playing the guitar. "Oh, oh, ho oh," Drew harmonized. "Ohhh..."

"So, here I am just waiting for the right time," Devin sang as he got on his knee and put his right arm around me. "But every time I try to talk," he hugged me and I hugged back, "I'm tongue tied."

"Going through a dozen other obvious lines," Drew sang holding my right hand. "Hey, what are you doing for the rest of your life?" Drew smiled at me causing me to giggle a little bit as he let go of my hand. "I know it sounds corny when I think to myself. I gotta try something else 'cause..."

All the guys got down on one knee making a semi-circle in front of me. "Maybe I would get the message through, if I write a song about you," they sang. "Maybe it would be enough to prove, if I write a song about you-oo-oo-oo-oo. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah." They all stood up. "Ye-eah. Maybe you would feel the way I do, if you heard this song about you."

TC stood me up and put his arm around me. We swayed side to side. "A silver moon and a table for two, so poetic," TC sang. "But I don't care that stuff won't help me one bit." He spun me to Blake. "And I get it. Oh."

"Going through a dozen other typical plans," Blake sang clasping hands with me and putting his arm around me. "Looking at the sunset while I'm holding your hand. Still sounds corny with I think to myself." Blake hugged me from behind. "I gotta try something else 'cause..."

"Maybe I would get the message through, if I write a song about you," they sang. "Maybe it would be enough to prove, if I write a song about you-oo-oo-oo-oo. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah." Blake and I were swaying side to side. "Ye-eah. Maybe you would feel the way I do, if you heard this song about you."

Jayk started slow dancing with me in a brotherly sort of way. "And I will never ever, ever be a smooth talking player," he sang. "But I could show you just how I feel, with pen and paper." Jayk hugged me. "Maybe I would get the message through, if I write a song about you." He looked at me with his arm around me. "Maybe you would finally hear the truth, if the lyrics were about you."

"Maybe I would get the message through, if I write a song about you.Maybe it would be enough to prove, if I write a song about you-oo-oo-oo-oo," they sang. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. Ye-eah." Blake got me back and hugged me. "Maybe you would feel the way I do, so here's a song about you."

Todd faded the acoustics out. "Woo!" Ericka screamed. I giggled at her. "Can I just say something?" We found a place to sit outside. Blake sat on the steps and he pulled me in to sit between his legs. "See, that's just too cute!"

"Where'd did Brittany and TC go?" I asked.

"They stayed behind," Devin replied.

"Of course they'd want to be alone," I stated. I got my phone out and called Brittany. "Watch this."

"Hello," Brittany picked up.

"Hey, yeah, don't sneak into my house please," I replied smiling. "We've talked about this. You know exactly how Fiesty and Lucky are. They bark and bite at new people." I looked at Ericka. "Plus my dad is still asleep so I don't wanna wake him." I hung up on her. "We talked back in March about what she wanted to do."

"Alexis, you and I both know what would've happened," Ericka responded. "Maybe Drew here too but that's a different story."

"Well, this is turning out to be a great birthday," I smiled. "Probably the best out of the eighteen I've had in the past."