(Don't tell me they don't look like married couple here😗>A/N)

- Whatever you say, Love.

Jeongguk pecked on the cute mole on his lover's nose happily.

Taehyung was doing his internship for months then. It was almost to an end & after that he'd be joining as a permanent employee of that company.

Taehyung had planned many things for that too. After earning his first salary from the company, he'd plan a trip to Jeju island with his whole family. He kept this to himself as a surprise of course.

He also made Jeongguk only daytime office shift to continue leaving the part time one cause it was frustrating them both & the couple needed to spend the night time in one others embrace, like real one.

Jeongguk discussed with him if he wanted to change their one room apartment to a bigger one, but Taehyung denied. They shared so many memories in there & he had no heart to left that anytime. Jeongguk was happy inside with that. He also didn't feel like to live that place. Their own little world.

⭐⭐

"Ggukie where are you? You didn't get my calls yet? I'm waiting for you for long now. You didn't respond. Why is your phone switched off now? I'm texting you cause you're not answering calls. Are you still at office? Reply me when you get my texts please~"

Loads of texts were being delivered to Jeongguk's phone after Taehyung's calls got out of reach.

It was one of the days Jeongguk had to pick Taehyung up from his work. It's not like he had to do that everyday. Whenever Taehyung got late at office he didn't take bus as Jeongguk suggested. He'd call his lover to pick him up.

That day Taehyung was trying to inform him to come but he wasn't able to reach him. He had been waiting for 2 hours then still no response from him. No he didn't call his Hyungie or Jimin as they'd get restless for nothing. But it was already 7:45 pm, got really late so he had no choice but to call his Hyungie.

He was about to dial up his Hyungie's number when a car from his office parking lot came front. Park Bogum was inside of it. Seeinh Taehyung standing alone, Bogum hurriedly got down to approach him.

'Taehyungie you're still here? You missed the bus?' Bogum asked worriedly.

"Umm no hyung. I was waiting for Jeongguk actually, but can't reach him. Must be some network problem."

'Let's go I'm gonna drop you off.'

"No hyung. Maybe he's on the way."

'Okay then, I'm here with you until he comes.'

"Hyung you really don't need to bother. You'll get late..."

'Taehyungie, please.'