22nd December - George Russell (NSFW)

Requested by TraceyHx and F1_Emmy

10: "How about we start Christmas morning in the very right, very pleasurable way?..."

26: "Please make me some cookies and hot chocolate. Yours are always the best."

Just as your eyes were gently fluttering open on that Christmas Morning, you let a sigh of contentment as you felt smooth fingertips graze gently over your cheek. The edges of your lips curled up into a small, sleepy smile as you noticed that your boyfriend, George was facing you in bed, gazing down at you with adoration as he joined you in allowing his body to adjust to your surroundings. It was once you had, once you realised just how bitter the temperatures were today that only one thought came to your mind, that being the special breakfast which yourself and George would always have on Christmas Morning, it becoming your tradition that healthy eating completely went out of the window.

"Please make me some cookies and hot chocolate. Yours are always the best," you begged sweetly as you propped yourself up onto your elbow, your pupils dilating as your eyes met George's, your mouth watering at the thought of how you always enjoyed your Christmas Morning breakfast so much more when George was the one to make it.

You expected George to let out a sigh of frustration because he felt the exact same way about when you made your breakfast, the two of you always accidently on purpose forgetting who's turn it was to make it on the previous year. However, rather than objecting or giving into you as you managed to make him do on most years, George lovingly wrapped both of his arms tightly around you as he delicately assisted you to roll over onto your back, your heartbeat beginning to quicken in the best possible way as George dominantly loomed over you, you quickly realising that food was the furthest thing from his mind.

"Before we have our usual breakfast, how about we start a second Christmas Morning tradition?" George purred seductively into your ear, you being unable to prevent yourself from letting out your first innocent whimper of his name as he tenderly sucked on your earlobe. "How about we start Christmas morning in the very right, very pleasurable way?... There was a reason why I gave you this sexy little thing to open early last night."

You looked down at your new sexy black nightie as George hitched the material increasingly higher up your legs, you spreading your legs widely apart for him once he had ridden it up above your waist. You let out a gasp of surprise as George took the skin around the outside of your entrance into his palm, his fingertips briefly pinching your skin in the middle of them, before he fully removed your nightie, bringing it up above your head. Now feeling as if that had taken him a lot longer than intended, he rushed himself out of his own pyjamas, taring them away from your body and leaving you both completely naked within a matter of seconds.

Due to the lust in George's eyes, you expected his erection to slam into you as soon as he had mounted you, but instead once he had aligned himself with your entrance, he waited for a few moments without doing anything at all, George only thrusting into you for the first time once you had let out a few groans of disapproval.

"Now you exactly how it feels to be frustrated," George muttered cheekily as his movements finally began, the memories of when you kept George waiting in suspense the night before once you had changed into your nightie, not giving him anything at all, causing his thrusts to be immediately sharp and powerful.

You let out a weak whimper of apology, before you were unable to prevent your moans of his name from starting to echo around your room a lot earlier than they normally would, you tightening your arms around George as you threw your head back with pleasure. It was when George took this as the perfect opportunity to give your exposed neck some attention that you realised that you were very literally, in his words, starting the morning in the very right way. George would usually start kissing your neck gently in an attempt not to overstimulate you, but on this particular morning, his lips were vigorous right from the very start, you looking down to see that he was covering your neck in red blotches, leaving marks which you were certain were going to bruise. It was when George had no choice but to come up for air that you began to claw your fingernails into the skin on his upper back, leaving a few scratches, which caused him to let out some tough grunts which were almost as resounding as your own sounds since he knew that you would also be marking your territory.

Within a matter of minutes from starting, you were already on the verge of your orgasm. You curled your toes around your sheet as George reached a hand down in between your legs and began to once again massage the skin around the outside of your entrance, but giving it far more attention this time and being far more vigorous. However, he quickly decided that there was a way in which he could provide you with even more pleasure, George barging two of his fingers through your folds, before they began to rub rough circles on your clit. George was brought even closer to his orgasm as he enjoyed the feeling beneath his fingers of just how soaked you were, but you were still the first to fall over the edge, George following seconds later with his next powerful thrust, a smirk of satisfaction spreading across his lips at the amount of cum which spilled inside of you, some even onto the sheets.

Due to the intensity of the pleasure, yourself and George remained in bed for the next hour, both of you cuddling closely as you recovered, your head being snuggled into George's chest as you gasped for breath.

"We've officially got a second Christmas Morning tradition," you said affectionately as yourself and George sat up, finally ready to get out of bed.

"We do," replied George lovingly, pressing a gentle peck to your lips, before you lead him downstairs by the hand, George happily being the one to make your breakfast, and even volunteering to do so, because of how amazing you had made him feel.