21st December - Charles Leclerc (NSFW)

Requested by _mixaaa

3: "I can't believe our baby's first Christmas is here already!"

10:"How about we start Christmas morning in the very right, very pleasurable way?..."

18: "I know you're trying to prepare for next season, but will you stop working and spend some time with your family?"

21: "You've got hot chocolate just above your lip. Do you mind if I get it off?"

The second your eyes snapped open on that Christmas morning, you were brimming with energy as your body shot up in bed, you sitting up to look at your newborn son's cot as the exciting thought had immediately come to you that it was his first Christmas Day. You then turned your head to the other side of you to see if your husband, Charles was awake yet, you being ready to shower him with kisses if he was still sleeping. However, your heart sank to see that he wasn't even beside you, Charles being nowhere to be seen and you knowing exactly where he would be.

Marching downstairs and towards Charles' in home office, you let out a sigh of frustration under your breath because of how much he had been working over the Christmas period, Charles becoming obsessed with returning Ferrari back to winning ways next season as soon as they had secured third in the Constructors' in Abu Dhabi.

"Are you for real?" You snapped, standing in the doorway of his office with your knuckles digging into your hips at the sight of him vigorously typing away at his computer. "I know you're trying to prepare for next season, but will you stop working and spend some time with your family? It's six O'clock on Christmas Morning for god's sake! And not just any  Christmas Morning either, but our son's first!"

As Charles spun around on his chair to face you, his lips began to part as if he was about to retaliate, but his mouth just remained hanging slightly agape with no words coming out of it, Charles knowing that he had put himself in a situation where it was impossible to defend himself.

"I can't believe our baby's first Christmas is here already either and I'm so sorry. I've got no excuse for working right now. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" Charles asked you guiltily, before taking a slurp of the hot chocolate he had made for himself, which was sitting beside his computer, as he gave you a few moments to think.

As annoyed as you were that Charles was working this early and especially on Christmas Day, you were unable to prevent yourself from becoming extremely hot and bothered at the thought of how determined he was, his passion for F1 being one of the things about him which turned you on the most.

"How about we start Christmas morning in the very right, very pleasurable way?..." You suggested as you made your way over to him agonisingly slowly, swaying your hips seductively as you did. "I can forgive you because of your determination and that will be helped if you make me feel as amazing as you always do..."

Charles looked at you with surprise, but he was unable to prevent the edges of his lips from curling up into a mischievous smirk, Charles' ability to deny you decreasing by the second as you inched closer to him.

"But-but what about our son?" He stammered once you had sat down on his lap, using all of his willpower to resist the urge to touch you. "How is he not screaming down the apartment already? He'll surely wake up at any minute and need our attention."

You knew that Charles had a point which was unfortunate but true, however, it was when you noticed that some cream from his hot chocolate was on his upper lip that you seen your prefect opportunity, you knowing that he would be unable to resist you within a matter of seconds.

"You've got hot chocolate just above your lip. Do you mind if I get it off?" You purred seductively into his ear, seeing this as the perfect opportunity to capture his lips in a passionate kiss.

Once you had tickled Charles' lip by lightly licking the cream away, your lips crashed down onto his in a heated kiss, Charles not hesitating to deepen it as he snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. It was amidst your fiery kiss that both of your movements started, Charles beginning to thrust aggressively upwards whilst you forcefully grinded your hips against his hardening erection. However, it was just as the pleasure was starting to build, just as you were letting out your first angelic whimper of Charles' name that your son's cries did fill your apartment just as Charles had predicted, both of you letting out an agitated sigh as you pulled yourselves together. You immediately stood up from Charles' lap because you would never leave your son when he needed you just so that you could feel good. As the two of you left his office, you may have been feeling frustrated, but it was when you seen the wet patch on his trousers that your expression softened and you burst into laughter because of the reminder of just how much he wanted you, you being eager to find out how long Charles would be able to last through the day before he would remember this frustrating feeling and begin to beg for you.