13th December - Sebastian Vettel

A/N: Sorry this is a day late. I didn't have any time to write yesterday. Today's Christmas one shot will be published soon.🧡

Requested by patylovesf1

3: "I can't believe our baby's first Christmas is here already!"

Your body jolted in surprise that morning, your eyes snapping open as the sound of your alarm filled the bedroom of yourself and your husband, Seb. It was once you had gotten over your shock and had turned your alarm off that a broad smile spread across your lips from ear to ear as you glanced to the side of your bed at your newborn daughter's cot. The alarm may have caused her resounding wails to fill your entire home, but it was still impossible for your spirits to be dampened as you remembered that it was her first ever Christmas, yourself and Seb setting the alarm because even though she would have little idea of what was going on, the two of you were still excited for her to see her presents.

"Merry Christmas," said Seb warmly from behind you, wrapping his arms around you from behind just as you were about to get out of bed and see to your daughter.

"Merry Christmas to you too," you replied affectionately, before briefly turning around and pressing a gentle peck to your lips.

After he reluctantly let you out of his loving grasp, you rushed over to your daughter, holding her close to your chest once you reached her, lightly beginning to rock her as Seb got out of bed himself and joined the two of you. Once he had, he stood in front of you and wrapped an arm around each of you, you letting out a sigh of contentment as he gently rested his head on top of your own.

"I can't believe our baby's first Christmas is here already!" You said with joy under your breath, trying your best to keep your voice to a whisper as you noticed that your daughter was already drifting off to sleep.

"Really? You would have thought the opposite considering how much money we've spent on her, how much time we've been spending looking for the perfect gifts," replied Seb jokingly, pretending to be annoyed, before a broad smile spread across his lips. "But you're so worth it though. People say you're spoiled, but you're not spoiled, you're loved."

Your heart melted at Seb's words, especially because your daughter let out an angelic murmur at the sound of his words, causing Seb to plant a delicate kiss on the top of her head, The two of you then made your way downstairs as softly as you were able, hoping that your daughter would stay as peaceful as she had become. However, she was still sleeping once you were in the living room, yourself and Seb sitting on the sofa as you gazed down at her in adoration.

"How much longer do you plan on keeping us waiting?" Seb asked her with a warm chuckle, your daughter's eyes immediately fluttering open at the sound of her Daddy's voice.

You flinched slightly, expecting her screams to echo around the house, but to your surprise, she remained calm, not appearing to be phased by being woken up. After a few more moments of holding her close to you, Seb took her into his arms whilst you began to unwrap her presents for her, describing each one as she occasionally let out a gurgle of approval.

"We should make the most of Christmas mornings being like this because before we know it, she'll be waking us up at God knows what time," you said warmly as yourself and Seb were putting the wrapping paper into black bags once all of her presents wee open.

Yourself and Seb both knew that this would certainly not be the case when the time came, but that morning, the two of you were wishing that your daughter was a bit older. She may be full of energy before the crack of dawn, but the two of you couldn't wait to see the broad smiles of glee spread across her lips whilst she was able to open her own presents.