10th December - Lando Norris

Requested by Leniii11

9: Snowball fight.

At first, yourself and your husband, Lando were enjoying the blissful silence which your home had descended into. The two of you were gazing at each other affectionately as you took in the joyful laughters of your son and your daughter, who were playing outside in the snow on that bitter afternoon. However, that merry moment didn't last for long at all as before you knew it, their giggles turned into agitated yelling.

"They'll love each other again in a minute," you spoke up affectionately as Lando was about to get up from sitting on the sofa bedside you, you threading your arm through his as you rested your head into the crook of his neck.

"Didn't you see the snowball he just chucked at her?" Lando asked, seeming to be outraged, before the cheekiest grin which you had ever seen spread across his lips. "They're not being fair because I want to join in! I can't believe they left me out."

After wriggling his way out of your grip with ease, he stomped out of the living room, moodily dragging his feet along with her, before he rushed outside once he had gotten into his coat, hat, scarf and gloves, hurtling over to your children once he had opened the front door. You held your breath for a minute, amazed he didn't slip and once you knew he was alright, a broad smile spread across your lips as you joined the three of them outside after you had gotten changed into your own winter wear.

"We're sorry for shouting, Daddy," your daughter sobbed, a few tears trickling down her cheeks as Lando formed a large amount of snow into a ball and threw it at her. "Are you angry with us?"

"Of course not, all siblings have arguments at one time or an-" began Lando sweetly, before he was suddenly caught off guard by your son throwing a snowball at him which was larger than Lando thought he was capable of in defence of his little sister.

You're going to pay for that!" Lando added mischievously, before he bent down and formed a snowball in each of his hands.

You decided that you weren't having any of it as one of them hit each of your children, the three of you ganging up on Lando was you pelted him with snowballs. He eventually became overwhelmed by this and sunk himself down into the icy chair behind him in defeat, resting his chin in his hands as he let out a deflated sigh.

"Alright, I get the message. Nobody loves me," he said jokingly, managing to convince your children that he was deadly serious.

The two of them rushed over to him, flinging their arms tightly around him and clinging to him for dear life as they snuggled their heads into his chest, Lando beaming down at the two of them as he wrapped one of his arms firmly around each of them.

"I love you. You're the best," your son replied with sorrow, flinging both of his arms around Lando's neck, desperate to be believed.

"Yeah!" Your daughter added in agreement.

"They're not wrong," you replied lovingly with a soft giggle after you had allowed their words to melt your heart.

Placing one of your children onto each of his hips once he had rose to your feet, Lando made his way inside, gesturing with his head for you to follow them inside. He made his way into the living room once more after furiously rubbing his feet on the doormat, sitting down onto the sofa with. One of your children on each of his knees. Sitting beside the three of them, Lando's fingertips brushed up against your arm, wanting to wrap his around your own, but being unable to do so because he had one of his arms around each of your children's shoulders. As they snuggled into his chest once more, you leant over to press an affectionate peck to his lips, silence filling your home once more as you thought of nothing more than your love for each other and how you cherished warm family moments like this.