I fucking hate this man.

"Sir I said I'll do better, I'm not buying any stupid jamb form" I replied in a slightly stern voice, keeping the "stupid" in my statement silent.

"Okay okay. I was just advising you. But I need to see your father" He said.

Can this man leave me alone already??

"He isn't in the country at the moment" I said, thinking about my god forsaken father. I was very sure he was with his horrible mistress and their ugly ass daughter.

"Oh where is he?" Mr Salako asked curiously.

"Abu Dhabi" I replied plainly.

"For business shey?" He asked again.

Why can't this man mind his business for God's sake?!

"Mr Salako can I leave now?" I said, completely ignoring his question. He seemed to understand.

"Sure sure. You can leave now Jemide" He replied, gesturing towards the door with his hand. I sighed in relief as I left his office.

I'm so screwed.

__________________________

Àyànfé

I noticed Nori coming back into the classroom with a sad face.

"Wussup Nori? What did Mr Salako say?' I asked, going up to her seat. She let out a deep sigh.

"Yeah... nothing much really" She replied, not wanting to go into details. I nodded my head in understanding. She was going to tell us when she's ready.

"You know me and Nafisa are always here for you yeah?" I told her. I looked towards Nafisa's desk and saw her laughing hard at something her seat partner, Kayode, said. Whatever he told her must have really been funny.

"I love you" Nori said, breaking me out of my small trance.

"And I love you too bestie westie" I cheesed hard, pulling her in for a big hug. I could hear her sniffling a little. Whatever is happening must have really shook her hard.

Damn.

"Let this goddam day end already" Nori muttered, pulling away from the hug.

"I know right" I sighed along with her as our English tutor entered the classroom.

It's gonna be a long day if you watch the clock.

___________________________

"Oh hey Ayanfe" I heard Kanaan greet as I entered the living room. He sat Indian style on the floor with Tokunbo beside him, peering into an Apple laptop. Books and calculators where spread everywhere.

"What it do guys?" I greeted in reply, dropping my bag on the sofa.

"How was lesson?" Tokunbo asked.

"Not too bad" I shrugged. I walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of chilled water. I was fucking thirsty. Just then, Kanaan entered the kitchen. I eyed him suspiciously.

"Can I get one?" He asked, pointing to the bottle of water I was chugging.

"Sure thing" I turned around and open the fridge.

"Damn" I heard him whisper behind me.

"Kini?" I asked, turning around slowly. [What is it?]

"Nothing" He shrugged collecting the water from me. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing grey leggings and graphic tees. I was pretty sure he was checking my ass out.

Boys will always be boys.

"Hmm" I shook my head. He stood there staring at me intently, like I was a piece of juicy chicken tender.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

Put it to me to ruin moments.

"You're effortlessly pretty. How do you do it?" He said randomly.

Huh..what?

"Thank you..I guess?" I replied, more like a question. Thank God I was darkskin, otherwise I'd have been red like a tomato. He started moving closer to me, and like the awkward girl I was, I moved backwards until my back hit the fridge. There was no escape for me now. He finally caged me with his arms on both sides of me.

"Move boy" I said weakly, placing my hands on his chest in attempt to push him off. He still wasn't budging. He just chuckled lightly. I gave up on my weak attempt and just peered up at him. He had beautiful light brown eyes. He licked his plump lips and my eyes automatically went there. He noticed and started inching down to my own lips. My eyes fell shut on their own accord, and my hands found their way to his broad chest.

I felt him kiss the corner of my mouth instead, and my eyes snapped open immediately. He had a stupid smirk on his sexy lips.

Fucking tease!

"Bruh what?!" I groaned, pushing him off me. This time he actually budged, laughing loudly like shit was comical.

"Dang Ay" He said, still laughing. "You really thought I was bout ta kiss you?"

"Well duh?" I rolled my eyes. "And quit laughing dumbass!"

"Please share the joke, I'm super interested" Monifa interrupted as she entered the kitchen.

"Ta lo pe eleyi? Better go and sit down" I snapped at her. [Who called this one?]

"Well damn sis" She glared at me as she pulled out a big container of pasta from the fridge.

"Care for sum?" She asked.

"I mean I can't refuse pasta" Kanaan replied.

"I'll just eat a little" I shrugged. She turned around in slow motion.

I swear this girl is dramatic.

"Too bad I asked Kanaan, not you" She said.

"So you want me to be begging you abi?" I glared at her.

"Maybe" She smirked.

I swear I'll still kill this girl one day.

"Fuck you. I'll just order pizza. If they born you well, beg me for a slice" I stomped out of the kitchen. I could hear them laughing as I left.

Fools.

**************************
Author's note

What it do babes? I missed y'all ngl. I'm back with another bangerrrrr 🥳🥳🥳🥳⚡⚡. I'm so excited, cos our faves shared a little moment there. Ugh I hate Kanaan cos he's such a freaking tease. I just did a little sum sum in Nori's pov, just to get an insight on her personal business (yes we in her bidness lmaoo).
  Abeg don't forget to like, subscribe and— oops— don't mind me, I thought I was on YouTube 😭😭🧢💀. Anyways don't forget to vote ⭐, comment and share with your loved ones, cos I love you too!💞
    Bye! Love you!💕