To be fair, Y/N isn't paying attention to him anyways. Whatever cheesy, inspirational shit is spewing out of his mouth, Y/N can go without it.

She is only then reabsorbed into the conversation when Denki and Eijirou start hyping themselves up, lowering their voices to sync before shouting their school's notorious motto.

"Plus..." the two boys start, their voices holding out before a loud exclamation-but someone intervenes before they can say the next word.

"...Ultra!"

(Where is she?)

A voice that does not belong to class 1-A rings fervently through the air, effectively putting an end to the statement that had started from the actual students of the school. What? Why is someone interrupting them? This stupid class motto isn't something worth interrupting anyways. At first, the whole situation seems odd-but that notion washes away quickly.

All twenty students turn to face the intruder in the group who joined the chant.

(Where is her voice that he's grown to know?)

The person is a mammoth of a human being with long legs, strong core, wide shoulders, and a loud presence. The only person who is physically larger and taller than him is Shouji, but it wasn't by much. It is peculiar how someone of his stature could just wander into Yuuei's class huddle so easily-but he does it nonetheless.

Maybe the Yuuei students weren't as prepared for this exam as they thought...

From the emblem on his hat paired with his white button down, it is obvious this obscure boy is from Shiketsu (aka the only other school in all of Japan that rivaled UA in prominence).

When Aizawa gets a look at the mysterious Shiketsu student (well, he's not mysterious by nature, but mysterious in the terms of 'not yet known'), his dark eyes widen.

Shouta recognizes this boy; it is hard to forget someone who has that never-ending smile of his paired with that short buzz cut for hair. Over the boy's shoulder, Aizawa sees a few other Shiketsu students walking up in a group. Why has this single boy stormed up to UA without any reason? Why did he abandon his classmates and peers without any hint of hesitancy?

(Where are her (eye color) eyes that belong to no one but her?)

"I had to say it just once! I love UA High School!" The boy says, voice ringing out louder than what is necessary for the situation. "I am honored to be competing against such powerful students!"

However, as his words convey nothing but enthusiasm, there is another thought at the front of his mind. He's shoved himself in the middle of nineteen unknown faces searching for just one. It should be easy, he should be drawn to her without any issue, but his eyes catch on the intricacies of each and every one of the to-be heroes. It's taking him longer than he thinks it should.

(Where are her gloved hands that burn the brightest of fires?)

Aizawa turns his attention to the interrupter, hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself then," the teacher says. "I'm sure these Yuuei students are intrigued to know who burst into their group so unabashedly."