4-5AM

⚠️ warning(s): none

⚠️ warning(s): none

27th November

Eyes slowly opening, you wake up from your sleep. The urge to use the bathroom is here but the bed is too warm. You let out a quiet yawn as you rub your eyes, feeling very groggy as you stare at the ceiling.

"Ugh I can't be bothered to get out of bed" you annoyingly thought to yourself

You turn your head to the side, taking a quick glance at a sleeping Doyoung next to you but do a double take when you notice something different. Though his back is facing you, you can see him shaking slightly.

"Is he having a bad dream?"

Sitting up on the bed, you lean towards him and shake his body slightly to try and wake him up, whispering "Doyoung" in the process. A groan coming out from him.

"A fever?" you thought to yourself

Taking the back of your hand, you place it on Doyoung's forehead and immediately take it away as you feel the warmth of his skin.

"You're burning up" whispering to yourself

You quickly get out of bed and head to the bathroom to grab a damp towel. Also going to the toilet since you were there anyway. Going back to the bedroom, you place the towel on Doyoung's forehead, hoping that it'll cool down his temperature a little.

You then make your way to the kitchen to grab tablets and a glass of water. When you get back to the bedroom, Doyoung is already sitting up on the bed, holding the towel in place, a pout forming on his lips.

"Here, take this" you say as you sit on the edge of the bed

Doyoung passes the towel to you and takes the tablets and water from your hands. Once he's finished with it, you see him shiver as he hugs his own body. You take the glass from him and put it on the bedside table.

"Are you cold?"

Doyoung nods his head in response and lies back down on the bed again. You open your wardrobe to take out a thick blanket and place it over the duvet he is already tucked under.

"Can you hold and snuggle me please?" Doyoung asks quietly as you jump back into bed

Doyoung gets extra soft and clingy whenever he's unwell and you found it absolutely adorable.

"Sure, we can snuggle if it will make you feel better" you chuckle

Doyoung moves closer to you and places his head on your chest. You wrap your arms around him and he does the same to you. Doyoung sighs in content as you play with his hair; fiddling with a few stray pieces which makes him drift back to sleep and hoping that the fever will go away when he wakes up later on.