1-2PM

⚠️ warning(s): none

⚠️ warning(s): none

⁓ 

21st September

It's lunchtime and you're currently at work in the canteen munching on your food.

You work as a magazine editor for Cosmopolitan Korea. Working here is like a dream come true for you. You've always wanted to be a magazine editor and you've always felt grateful that you applied for a job here 2 years ago. You've learnt a lot, met and made some wonderful friends here. You even got to meet some of your favorite celebrities. I guess that's a bonus too.

Doyoung mentioned the other day that he and Jungwoo were going to be shooting and interviewed for Cosmo. Luckily for you, you're the one who's going to be editing Doyoung and Jungwoo's featured articles.

You were surprised because on the same day, your manager had told you that you were going to be in charge of some of the articles. You were very excited when your manager told you who the celebrities were.

Looking through your phone, you noticed that Doyoung had texted you a while ago telling you that he's at the studio getting his makeup done for the shoot. Checking the time, you see that you have quite a bit of time left on your lunch break so you decided to pay a visit to the studio they're shooting at.

Getting up, you throw any rubbish away and make your way back upstairs to the office.

Looking at the notice board in the hallway, you look at the schedule for today and see which studio Doyoung and Jungwoo are in for their shoot before making your way there.

Going into the studio, you bow and say hi to some of the people there, trying not to cause any distractions and leaving them to do their job.

One of your colleague spots you and goes up to you

"oh Y/N hey! what are you doing here?"

"oh i'm on my lunch break, i thought i'd just pop in for a bit to see how you guys are doing"

"the shoot is going great so far, you should take a look at some of the photos we've taken" your colleague nods to the monitors

You go up to your some of your colleagues who are currently observing and going over some photos

"oh wow these are great!" you say as you click through some photos

"of course! they're natural models" one of your colleague exclaims

As Doyoung and Jungwoo get their hair and makeup touch ups, they notice you and give you a big wave with their arms. You chuckle and give them a small wave back.

Not wanting to distract everyone as much as possible and letting them get on with their jobs, you decided to take out your notebook and jot down some ideas and inspirations for the upcoming magazine issue.

〰〰〰

Doyoung and Jungwoo come back into the studio with new outfits. As you were taking some notes, you glanced up and did a double take at Doyoung and his outfit. Now that is something you weren't expecting.

He was wearing a low cut shirt which showed off a part of his chest; showing off his upper body a bit. Damn did he look good.

As they get some shots done, you take your phone out and start snapping some pictures of him (mainly Doyoung because have you seen those photos from the pictorial??? like damnnn) for the upcoming issue and a project you are working on.

Ah, also to tease him!

You spot the stylist fixing his clothes while they're on the floor

"is it too open here?" Doyoung asks while pulling on his shirt a bit to cover some of his chest

"of course not!!" you say a bit too loudly

In fact, you didn't really want to say that out loud for everyone to hear, it just came out!

Everyone goes silent and the only thing you can hear is the music playing in the background. You let out an embarrassed laugh and grimace

"sorry"

Everyone in the studio starts laughing and teases you. Feeling slightly embarrassed, you cover your face with your notebook

〰〰〰

After the shots of them in the new outfits, Doyoung and Jungwoo are ready to go on to change into another pair of new outfits. But before doing so, they go up to you for a quick chat. Looking up from your phone, you see them running up to you

"woooww sexy" raising your eyebrows several times at them

"oh thank you so much" Jungwoo says as he does random poses

"babe you're still here?" Doyoung asks

"why? are you shy?" you raise an eyebrow and smirk at him

"just a little..." covering his chest with his arms while Jungwoo tries to pull his arms away

"Doyoung you're doing great! both of you are doing a great job. now hurry up and go change into your new outfits!" you chuckle and push the boys towards the changing rooms

After another outfit change and some more pictures taken, you notice the time and realise that your lunch break is almost finished and you have to go back to work.

You hold an arm up and wave it around to get their attention. When they spot you, you show and tap on your watch, showing them that you have to go back and giving them a goodbye wave.

Before leaving, Doyoung makes a kissy face at you and you return the gesture. You then notice Jungwoo trying to kiss Doyoung on the cheek. Doyoung starts squirming and tries to push Jungwoo away from him. You laugh at their antics before heading out of the studio and going back to work.