9-10PM

⚠️ warning(s): none

⚠️ warning(s): none

10th November

You and Doyoung just spent a good couple of hours at Lotte World. Both of you are dragging each other around the park like little kids. You guys wanted to do so much there since neither of you have been there before.

You wanted to stay there longer but unfortunately the place closes at 9. Unknowingly you guys didn't know you had spent so much time there to the point of one of the staff having to go up to you personally to say that the park was closing. Seems like you guys were having so much fun that you missed the tannoy announcements.

So here you guys were.

Currently walking along Hangang Park, the place where you both first met. Walking hand in hand in silence. Though it wasn't an awkward silence, it was the kind where it was comfortable and you didn't feel alone. Sometimes it's nice to just listen to your surroundings.

"Doyoung, remember the time when we first met? it was around here"

"oh yeah! i almost forgot"

Your mouth opens slightly in shock; jokingly giving Doyoung a smack on his arm that you're currently holding onto

"hey! it's been a long day ok??"

You snicker at his response

You suddenly think back to that first meeting...

It was 4 years ago when you and Doyoung first met. You were out on a morning run, something you had recently just started doing as you promised yourself you would. You were quite proud of yourself.

Since you liked to have your music on full blast when going out for a run, you didn't realise that someone was running the opposite way. Also because you got distracted by the sunrise reflecting on the waves of the sea.

As you turned your focus back to the front, it was only a split second before you and the other person bumped into each other

"ah!" you both jump at the sudden contact and the closeness between you two

"sorry" you both say in unison

You looked at each other for a moment before laughing and introducing yourselves.

First meetings turned to a second and a third and many many more. You both got close so well and got close quite quickly and eventually became a couple.

And the rest is history...

Neither of you could believe that was 4 years ago. Where did all the time go?

You were feeling peckish so you and Doyoung headed to a nearby store. You had a quick look around and decided to pick up an ice cream bar.

Ice cream in the winter? Nothing wrong with that. For some reason you always thought it's extra tasty during the colder months.

As you exit the store, Doyoung spotted a bench and suggested resting your legs for a bit.

Doyoung always found it weird how you loved eating ice cream during the cold but he loves your weirdness nevertheless. He grimaces as he watches you bite into the ice cream bar, wondering how on earth you can bite into that cold thing so easily.

Both of you sit in a comfortable silence, enjoying your surroundings and ice cream before Doyoung speaks up

"babe, do you ever think about the future? about us?"

His skin glowing; eyes sparkling under the moonlight as you turn to look at him before breaking out in a big smile

"because i do. i've always thought about spending the rest of my life with you"

Your eyes water because of the fact that Doyoung also thought about his future and that he also felt the same way as you did with him. You thought it was just you.

You nod your head in agreement

"me too... and i couldn't have asked for a better person to spend the rest of my life with"

Doyoung throws his head back as he laughs

"wow how cheesy are we?"

You jokingly scrunch your face in disgust before Doyoung pinches your nose. You rest your head on Doyoung's shoulder; the calmness and sounds of the waves make you close your eyes. Doyoung looks at you for a brief moment before placing a kiss on your temple.