12-1PM

⚠️ warning(s): none

⚠️ warning(s): none

bold italics = readers thoughts

14th September

You're currently in your room double checking you have everything in your bag, ready to head out.

Doyoung mentioned yesterday that he has practice for the whole day today as all the members are practicing for a special concert for their fans. You have a day off from work today so you decided to pay your favorite boys a visit. It's lunchtime now and you figured they must be really hungry as they've been in the practice room since morning, so you decided to order food for the boys from one of their favorite restaurants. Like a LOT of food. After all, there's 23 mouths to feed.

〰〰〰

Sitting in your car, you look through the menu, figuring out what to get

hmm how many should i order?

i've never really bought food for this many people all at once before

are 5 large pizzas enough?

i should probably order some chicken too

ah i'll order an extra portion for Haeun too

i hope she's working today

woah this is a lot of food

Looking through your order, you finalise everything, place the order and start making your way.

You stop by the convenient store to pick up some drinks as well before going to the restaurant. When you get there, you're overwhelmed by the amount of food you ordered. One of the workers there was nice enough to help you carry it to your car. Thankfully there's parking directly outside the restaurant. Putting everything on the passenger seat, you then made your way to SM.

〰〰〰

When you get to the parking lot, you look at the seat next to you

how am i going to carry all this?

should i try...?

actually no. remember how i tripped over a rock the other day. yeaaah i'm not risking it

i hope i don't trip or fall. that'd be embarrassing...

Getting out of the car and opening the passenger door, you only grab what you can and make your way up