8-9PM

⚠️ warning(s): none

⚠️ warning(s): none

5th November

It's been a long day.

Finally you were in your apartment building after what seemed like a super duper long day at work.

Usually, you'd already be at home around this time, probably doing some reading or catching up on your favorite shows but you wanted to pop into the supermarket real quick for a few things. It doesn't usually take too long but this evening traffic was insane for some reason and it took you longer than usual to get home.

As you approach your apartment, you spot a figure sitting down on the floor in front of your door, head buried into their knees with arms wrapped around them. You instantly realise it's Doyoung.

Crouching down a little, you gently shake him as you call out his name

"Doyoung?"

Doyoung slowly raises his head, starts rubbing his eyes and lets out a yawn. Seems like he had fallen asleep while waiting for you to come home.

"hey" he sleepily says

As you look at him, you couldn't help but feel guilty. Maybe if you hadn't gone to the supermarket, you could've avoided the insane traffic and not have left Doyoung falling asleep outside your apartment. Maybe because work was a bit stressful and you couldn't think straight as you were tired but it hit you that Doyoung has a key to your apartment. What was he doing outside when he could've just waited for you inside?

"hey... w-what are you doing?" you ask him with furrowed eyebrows

"i was waiting for you. you weren't home when i came by earlier an-"

"no i meant, what are you doing outside? Doyoung, this is your home too. you have a key, don't you? did you lose it?"

"no i do have it, but i wasn't sure if you still wanted to see me here. i rang the doorbell but you weren't in"

"you crazy man" you sigh and chuckle lightly

〰〰〰

-3 days ago-

You and Doyoung were arguing in his dorm. He had said some hurtful words to you. You knew he didn't mean it. He was frustrated and stressed from work that he ended up taking it out on you, but it still hurts you to hear those kinds of things from someone you really love.

You had planned to stay for the night at the dorms but after all this, you just didn't want to be in the same place as him. You couldn't think straight and was angry at him so you grabbed your things and stormed out.