2-3AM

⚠️ warning(s): none

⚠️ warning(s): none

20th November

The beeping of the front door lock resonates throughout the apartment.

Doyoung just came home after a schedule. Ideally it'd be easier if he went back to the dorm with the rest of the boys but he missed you and wanted to be by your side. He wanted to go home to you.

The whole apartment is quiet. All the lights are turned off which tells Doyoung that you're asleep.

He makes his way to the bedroom as quietly as he can, opening the door slowly. He spots your sleeping figure on the bed, curled up under the duvet with a slight pout on your face. Doyoung smiles at the sight of you; you look adorable and he just wants to jump into bed with you as soon as possible.

He puts his bags down next to the door and grabs his pyjamas and heads to the bathroom to take a shower and gets ready for bed.

There wasn't much light in the bedroom so he couldn't really see where he was going. He could've turned a lamp on but he didn't want to turn any on in case it woke you up.

He carefully finds his way from the bathroom to the bedroom. Slowly closing the door behind him and tip toes his way to the bed. However, Doyoung accidentally stumps his toe on the corner of the bed and lets out a muffled whine. The noise of him stumping his toe is enough to slightly wake you up from your slumber.

You shuffle around a bit as you let out a sleepy groan, wondering what has pulled you out of your dreams.

You feel the bed dip and just barely open your eyes to see that Doyoung is here

"You're home?" yawning as you stretch your arms out and turn your body around to face him

"Sorry baby, did I wake you?"

You shake your head in response and move closer to him, moving one of your arms and placing it on his chest while Doyoung wraps one of his around you.

"How was work?" you mumble

"A bit tiring but it was a lot of fun. We filmed a lot of videos for YouTube. I missed you though..."

All of a sudden, your nose started to feel ticklish; letting out a sneeze which startled Doyoung slightly.

"Wow, way to ruin the moment" he snickers

You whine at his words, moving yourself closer and burying your head on his chest.

"I missed you too" you mumble to Doyoung after a few moments of silence

"Lets sleep, we'll talk tomorrow"

Doyoung places a kiss on the top of your head before he eventually drifts off to sleep, heading to dreamland with you.