Chapter-9: The Baramee Family

Beam POV:

It's been a month since P'Forth said he would help me, then he asked me to move in with him and leave the apartment, brought me books required to study, I still take care of Aria as the college didn't start yet, Aria is growing up fast, she is always fun to have around.

P'Forth and I got closer in the past month. I enjoy the time we spend together and it's also hard sometimes when I know I have feelings for him. Yes, I agree that I am falling for him, but he is much older and much more successful. I don't want to bother him with my stupid feelings. So I just suppress my feelings and enjoy my time with him as much as I can.

Today Pha and Kit came over for revision as the exam is in 2 days and I need to go through last-minute notes. I am nervous but also excited to go back to college. Past few days I have been studying hard so that I don't fail. Hopefully, nothing goes wrong. P'Forth has been very supportive and helpful all the time.

"Beam, how are studies going? Need some help?" P'Forth as he came into my study, yes my study room, he turned one of the spare rooms into a study room for me.

"Good, little nervous, but Good," I said as I smiled at him.

"Come down, let's eat dinner, you can continue later on." He said.

"Okay," I said, as I closed my books and stood up to go out. I and P'Forth leave the room and went downstairs.

We sit down at the dining table, as the maid serves our dinner. After she serves we dig in.

"I wanted to ask you something" P'Forth started.

"Yes P'" I said.

"Have you ever met your family from your mother's side?" he asked me. I was a bit taken aback.

"No.." I said slowly. I have never met any of my family from both my father and mother's side. The only people who I ever met are my uncle and aunt who are now the owners of the hospital.

But I never met People from my mother's side.

"Do you want to meet them?" he asked. I don't know if I want to or not. I don't know them, I don't know what kind of people they are.

"I don't know. I am not sure," I said honestly.

"Don't stress about it, you have an exam so worry about it first, I am just asking you don't have to answer today, if you don't want to, then it's okay," P'Forth said.

"Okay," I said.

"Continue eating, okay don't stress over it," P'forth said.

"Yes P'" I said and continued eating.

I can't believe how much life changed in the last few months. And I can't believe how many ups and downs have happened in my life this year! First, I lost everything, and after P'forth came and helped me up.

Forth POV:

I found the Baramee family and it looks like they don't know anything about their grandkid, it seems like they didn't want their daughter to go to the Vongviphan family, They know about their daughter's death and how the Vongviphan family has all the properties, but they don't know anything about their grandson.

I think after the exam Beam should meet them, he needs someone blood related he could trust, he has his friends and me but still, it's good to have someone of your own, but if he doesn't want to meet them then it's fine, I can just keep him for myself. I love him, but I know I can't express my feelings to him, I don't want to burden him with anything, he can have a nice family, not with someone divorced. So I will just take care of him and help him as much as I can. I will provide him with everything and anything that he needs until he can provide himself well on his own without suffering.