Why Do You Love Me | Chapter 18

My phone suddenly rang and I knew for sure that is Jungwoo. I read my messages and it says "Meet me outside the campus".

"I...I need to go! I'll see you next time Doyoung"

"Huh?! Where are you going?!"

I walked as fast as I could without thinking much because I don't know if will I ever can walk there if I did not do this.

I saw Jungwoo standing there beside the car wearing very formal wear. He finally notice me and smirked.

"You're finally here, good job"

"w..what do you need?"

I asked him while I feel the nervousness down in my spine.

"Well we are going somewhere"

"Somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh, should we call this a date?" He said while grinning.

I looked at him with nervousness and worriedly.

"Oh, I thought you would like that since you like guys! Having a date with me is a dream"

A dream...well I wish this was a dream having a so-called date with my bully just because he finds it entertaining is not nice. What is he planning to do?

I entered the car and all in there was silence.

We arrived at the location and it was a clothing store.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him while obviously looking confused.

He started smirking and said, "If I told you that we are going to eat here are you going to believe me?"

....

Arg!! This man's sense of humor is killing me. That was not funny at all! I am genuinely asking.

"Don't glare at me like that *chuckles* we are obviously buying clothes here. How can you be the top 2 of your class when you can't even distinguish stores?" He said while looking at me as if I was the dumbest human being he knows.

So he just brought me here to carry all the items that he will buy. This isn't bad as I thought will happened but now I really feel like his butler.

"What are you waiting for? Let's enter the store"

We entered the clothing store and once I set my foot in I knew right away that I don't belong on it. Everything seems so expensive and luxurious that I can't even move in worries that I may ruin something.

"Good morning sir, what are you looking for?" says the salesman.

"Find me something that will fit him," he said as he drags me beside him putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Very well" said the salesman.

"Huh?! W-what are you trying to do??" I said as I looked up to him.

"What do you mean?" he asked while smirking.

"Why are you buying me clothes??"

"*Smirks* well I obviously don't want my pet to look like trash when we entered the restaurant later"

Restaurant? What is this man trying to do?! Well, right now all I can do is to follow him.

The salesman got back with a complete set of outfits. He guided me to the fitting room and here is where I changed my clothing.

After I wear everything I was in complete shock when I saw myself wearing it and I feel like a different person.

I go outside and showed my outfit to Jungwoo.

"*Chuckles* now you look better than before with your trashy outfit" he said while slowly walking towards me.

"We just need to fix your hair....." he said as he started to touch up my hair.

I flinched when he touched my hair. I don't know how should I react right now. Why is he suddenly doing this right now?

"I'll get everything that he is wearing"

While he was paying I saw how expensive the clothes are.

"This is too expensive, I don't know how will I be able to repay you," I said worriedly.

"Did I say for you to do that?"

"You don't need to buy me this"

"*Smirks* I am not doing this for you to feel nice about it. I am doing this for myself since I don't want to be embarrassed by the way you looked later and isn't it a right thing for an owner to buy their pet some stuff?"

He said while he was handing out his card to the cashier. I don't know if I should be grateful for this or not.

We left the clothing store and now we are in this very luxurious fine dining sitting just the two of us.

It feels very awkward for me to be here since I never really entered a very luxurious fine dining restaurant.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

"Should there be a specific reason?" He said.

I looked at him with so much confusion on my face.

"Didn't I tell you from the beginning that I find you very interesting?"

"Huh?"

"*Laughs* I said that I find gays very interesting. I am bored right now so show me how will you act during your date"

"What do you mean? I-"

"Oh! I guess you don't date first and will just go straight to the hotel with some guys that you just met like the first time that I saw you"

I suddenly remembered that moment and it triggers me right away as I feel traumatic from that experience. I started to hyperventilate and try to catch my breath.

"Hey? What's happening to you?" Jungwoo asked.

To be continued...

( Author's note)

Hi everyone! I miss every one of you! After months, it is just now that I updated this book. I am sorry for letting you wait and thank you for waiting patiently. There's still a lot of things on my plate as of the moment and still don't know if I will be able to update this weekly. This update is just a reminder that I am still not giving up on updating this book! I hope you will patiently wait for another chapter! Have a great day everyone!^^~

Don't forget to add this to your reading list!~

Follow me and vote for my chapters for more!

Attention!

This is a Fanfic/au which means this had nothing to do with the members of NCT 127. All the descriptions here are not real and this is just for entertainment.

Thank you!^^